PDA

View Full Version : Gene Simmons tells Justin Bieber to 'get a life'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-04-2017, 10:39 AM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/WO6N0wM.jpg

Justin Bieber went from being on a worldwide tour to being on an apology tour on social media for canceling his remaining show dates, but one rock legend Gene Simmons isn’t feeling sorry for the “Sorry” singer.

The Kiss guitarist told TMZ on Wednesday that Bieber should, “Get a life. You don’t have to worry about anything. You’re rich. In case you didn’t notice, you’re white. You’ve got white privilege... You have nothing to complain about.”

Still, the 67-year-old said added he wishes Bieber well.

Simmons said, “He’s young; he’s got lots of fans.”

The photographer then told Simmons that Bieber has been spotted wearing his tour merchandise to which the rocker responded, “It’s called the Beverly Hills blues.” The musician instantly created a tune singing, “My limo is late and I just can’t wait. My mansion is…oh c’mon!”

Bieber posted a message to his 90 million Instagram followers explaining his reason for quitting the tour.

Bieber stated the chance to make his life and career more "sustainable" ultimately led him to cancel the rest of his "Purpose" world tour.

Godfather
08-04-2017, 11:01 PM
Honestly Gene Simmons is a piece of shit too. A creepy, greedy, disgusting, ignorant wiener.

redred
08-04-2017, 11:32 PM
My kid loves kiss and gene

Hal-9000
08-05-2017, 04:34 AM
we dressed up as them with make up and all in grade six and gave a 'concert' at school :thumbsup:

in other news, Gene has had some bad hair his entire life.

Godfather
08-05-2017, 07:39 PM
This story starting at 1:07:

https://youtu.be/sWg4hjOjhlE?t=63

- “Fuck you, then kill yourself. I never understand, because I always call them on their bluff. I’m the guy who says ‘jump’ when there’s a guy on top of a building who says, ‘that’s it, I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to jump’. Are you kidding? Why are you announcing it? Shut the fuck up, have some dignity and jump! You’ve got the crowd.”
- Gene Simmons

"As a woman of course you have the ability to sell your body, then get the money, and then, with that, get food."
-Gen Simmons

- GS: “Men don’t care about women’s jobs. They care if she has a big set of jugs and a nice ass.”

- Gene told his son not to learn to fix his own car because “what gentiles are for”.

Hal-9000
08-05-2017, 08:34 PM
This story starting at 1:07:

https://youtu.be/sWg4hjOjhlE?t=63

- “Fuck you, then kill yourself. I never understand, because I always call them on their bluff. I’m the guy who says ‘jump’ when there’s a guy on top of a building who says, ‘that’s it, I can’t take it anymore. I’m going to jump’. Are you kidding? Why are you announcing it? Shut the fuck up, have some dignity and jump! You’ve got the crowd.”
- Gene Simmons

"As a woman of course you have the ability to sell your body, then get the money, and then, with that, get food."
-Gen Simmons

- GS: “Men don’t care about women’s jobs. They care if she has a big set of jugs and a nice ass.”

- Gene told his son not to learn to fix his own car because “what gentiles are for”.

I watched a couple of his reality show episodes. Did you see the one where his wife and her sister go to the Asian nail salon? Apparently, one of the workers there broke her toe...while doing the pedicure. Supposed X-ray confirmation and all. So Gene talks to someone and buys the salon. Then they show him walking in there with the intent of firing everyone who worked there.

I don't know how much truth is in the story, but the employees were all totally passive when he walked in (with Shannon) and he was a twerp.