PDA

View Full Version : ‘Game of Thrones’ hackers leak stars’ phone numbers

Teh One Who Knocks
08-09-2017, 11:53 AM
By Howell Davies, The Sun

https://i.imgur.com/NkfwOb6.jpg

Game Of Thrones stars Emilia Clarke and Lena Headey have had their mobile phone numbers leaked online by hackers as part of a multi million-dollar ransom.

They threatened to upload the remaining three episodes of the current seventh series to the web unless their demands are met within the next three days.

The details were published online yesterday along with a video for the chief executive of the show’s channel HBO Richard Plepler demanding millions of dollars.

A script for the forthcoming fifth episode of the current series and a month’s worth of emails apparently from HBO’s vice-president for film programming are among other company documents to have been released.

Last week the fourth episode of the series was leaked before it was broadcast, with those accessing HBO’s systems claiming to have taken 1.5 terabytes of data.

The FBI was called in to investigate the HBO hack on Monday.

DemonGeminiX
08-09-2017, 11:59 AM
They can't want nudes... these two have had no reservations about getting stark naked on screen. :lol:

And they could always get their numbers changed.

Hal-9000
08-09-2017, 05:38 PM
The phone numbers and episode hacks are two completely different processes, correct?

And one group is claiming to have done both and wants millions? Brave people..

Hugh_Janus
08-09-2017, 10:03 PM
"hello, mobile phone network provider?"

"yes"

"I'd like to change my number please"

"okay!

"thanks"

the fuck is the point of leaking someone's phone number?

retards

deebakes
08-10-2017, 01:42 AM
:sad2: