PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber rejected by gym beauty on Twitter

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2017, 11:25 AM
By Emily Saul - Page Six

https://i.imgur.com/qXj3imq.jpg

Justin Bieber seems like the lonely one.

The “One Less Lonely Girl” crooner was rebuffed in an embarrassingly public Twitter display, after he desperately DM’d a gym’s Instagram to try and get contact info for one of their pretty employees, Jessica Gober.

The former child star — seemingly turned internet creeper — DM’d the Georgia gym where Gober works after seeing a snap of her on its Instagram page, reports Maxim.

The baffled receptionist announced the weird come-on via Twitter

“Did this actually just happen… lmao Justin Bieber just messaged the gym that I work at and asked who I was hahahaha WTF,” she tweeted.

http://i.imgur.com/mZOJAYr.png

Gober also posted a screen-grab of the messages, which read: “Who is that girl,” followed by a heart emoji.

The fit blonde seemingly caught the 23-year-old’s eye after her Savanna employer, Fitness on Broughton, posted a Boomerang on the social media platform that showed her posing with an energy drink.

Unfortunately for the “Love Yourself” singer, Gober then tweeted out a photo collage of pictures of her snuggling up to her boyfriend.

“I’ve got everything I need right here,” she captioned the Tweet.

http://i.imgur.com/cHr6zcA.png

Incredibly, this isn’t the first woman Bieber has sought over Instagram.

In Dec. 2015, The “Never Say Never” star shared a snap of a young beauty — asking his followers “Omg who is this!!”

She was later identified as Dutch-born Cindy Kimberly, 17, and signed with a modeling agency two months later.

Hal-9000
08-14-2017, 06:01 PM
I haven't looked at her account but isn't there something inherently voyeuristic about Instagram accounts in general?

Most of the them are set to public, most that are owned by attractive girls feature shots of them in various states of undress, and most of the photos are of the - Look at Meeeee! variety.

So if a celeb sees them and takes notice, what do they expect?

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2017, 06:03 PM
I haven't looked at her account but isn't there something inherently voyeuristic about Instagram accounts in general?

Most of the them are set to public, most that are owned by attractive girls feature shots of them in various states of undress, and most of the photos are of the - Look at Meeeee! variety.

So if a celeb sees them and takes notice, what do they expect?

He saw her on the Instagram page for the gym she works at, not her own page :lol: And the sends a DM to the gym to find out who she is :lol:

That = Creepy :lol:

Hal-9000
08-14-2017, 06:18 PM
You say creepy, I say creative.

In the old days that was called flattery :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2017, 06:32 PM
He's rich, if he wanted to find out who she was, then he should have packed his happy ass up and went down to the gym in person. :nono:

You try Facebook/Instagram/Twitter stalking someone and see if they think it's creative or flattering :lol:

Hal-9000
08-14-2017, 07:28 PM
I hear what you're saying but there's a part of the whole social media interaction in general that sets up the two sides.

Twitter (non business) is literally - Look at me right at this moment and take note as to what I'm doing. I'm eating breakfast, see?

Facebook is slightly less self involved, yet still the same idea. Look at this video, picture or phrase I liked.

Instagram is pic dump depot of your personal life. Tendency is for photos at holiday destinations or when you're dressed up (or dressed down) for whatever reasons. Not too many people post Instagram pics of themselves in sweats and dirty tshirts watching soap operas.

So the environment is a whole bunch of - look at me and what I'm doing or what I've done. I'm not saying it automatically assumes the viewer should try and stalk the user. Rather, it lends a false sense of openness to people's personal lives, and the person is creating it.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2017, 07:41 PM
I agree with you on all those points. :thumbsup: This however was a page that was run by the gym she worked for. It's not really that different than a corporate website that happens to show pictures of the employees on their website. Now, just because their picture is on the company's website/Instagram/Facebook/Twitter page doesn't mean it's open season to perv on someone :lol: However, if it is your personal page and you are posting all those "look at me" type pix, especially in minimal clothing, even though I find it borderline creepy, you are pretty much asking for the attention, both good and bad, and you have brought it upon yourself.

Hal-9000
08-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Agreed on the work aspect. He was trolling for pussy on the corporate site and bad on him :lol:

In another lifetime...I worked at Home Oil in 1985. I ate lunch every day at some fenced in benches on a popular street/turned into walking mall only downtown.

One lunch hour an Aerobics company does a demonstration at my lunch place, complete with photographer from our large local paper. Since I'm wearing a suit and tie, they ask me if I wouldn't mind being in one of the promo shots. A super hot chick in an aerobics leotard stands on my table, legs apart and I was to look up at her crotch while miming that I'm taking a bite of my sandwich. The shot would be taken through her legs acting as a frame. I kept laughing and she kept trying to squat down putting her business closer to my mouth...

:lol:

I've relayed this because it amazes me how much media has changed in the past 30 years. One year I have a chick's muff in my mouth and the picture makes the local paper, decades later we shouldn't comment on an existing picture of a hot girl.