PDA

View Full Version : Three Brits to be CANED and jailed for sex attack on unconscious woman during Singapore stag do

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2017, 12:08 PM
By Steve Robson - The Mirror

https://i.imgur.com/4aKr6NS.jpg

Three British men who sexually assaulted a woman during a stag do in Singapore will be caned and jailed.

Khong Tam Thanh, Le Michael and Vu Thai Son were originally charged with rape but admitted sexual assault following a trial.

A court heard how the attack happened after the three visited Zouk nightclub in Singapore.

The victim aged 23, had returned to the Carlton Hotel with a fourth man who was a friend of the trio and had consensual sex.

Thanh, 22, Michael Le, 24, and Thai Son, 24, took it turns to enter the hotel room and sexually assault the woman while she was unconscious.

She only realised what was happening as Michael Le was assaulting her and reported the attack to police in September last year.

Thanh has been jailed for six year and eight strokes of a cane.

Thai Son faces six-and-a-half years in prison and eight strokes of the cane.

Michael Le was sentenced to five-and-a-half years in jail and five strokes of the cane.

Caning in Singapore dates back to the time of British colonial rule.

It involves the prisoner being handcuffed naked to a trestle and whipped with a 'rattan' cane.

A medical officer is present.

Those who have suffered the punishment, which is frequently criticised by human rights groups, say the pain is excrutiating.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-15-2017, 04:13 PM
We need to bring canning here

Teh One Who Knocks
08-15-2017, 04:17 PM
We need to bring canning here

:okwith:

Hal-9000
08-15-2017, 06:18 PM
You know, I love the corporal punishment aspect.

But I say since she was sexually assaulted, they need to do more than just a superficial caning. Those marks will heal.

still use the cane and.....:shifty:

Hikari Kisugi
08-15-2017, 07:02 PM
Usually the marks from a proper caning heal with a scar, from what I recall it should lacerate and tear the skin asunder.

Hugh_Janus
08-15-2017, 09:14 PM
cane them on the dick