PDA

View Full Version : Black YouTuber Puts Media's 'Fake Racial War' on Blast: 'The President Was Absolutely Correct'

Teh One Who Knocks
08-22-2017, 11:42 AM
By Kyle Becker - Independent Journal Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S2TZOdXAtQ

As noted by Real Clear Politics, the YouTube personality Red Pill Black is getting attention for her rant, which calls out the media for provoking a “fake racial war” (see video above):

“It's the media's fault. The media is creating this entire narrative. And it's crazy, absolutely crazy to me that people have not figured this out yet. I mean, why didn't we hear a single thing about David Duke, white supremacy, and the KKK the entire time Obama was in office? Do you think they were all hiding underground waiting for the next white president, kneading by the light of the moon? Do you really believe that weren't actually meeting, holding protests and having rallies and marches? Maybe the media wasn't covering it. Use your brain.”

Owens wasn't done yet. She stated the media is creating an alternate reality version of events:

“The media is literally simulating a reality right now. It is fascinating to watch over and over again. Am I the only person in the world that relies on her own experience to dictate what is going on in the world?”

Counter-intuitively, and to some people's consternation, she stated outright why she's not concerned about the events in Charlottesville, Virginia:

“The bottom line, I'm not too disturbed by the events that happened in Charlottesville because that is what happens when two groups of losers that hate one another get together. That's what happens with the Bloods show up to a Crip party and you think one person is above the other. And that's on you.”

Owens then transitioned into why she believes President Donald Trump was right to call out more than one party for the Charlottesville controversy:

“I think the president was absolutely correct to call it for what it is, which is two groups of extremists. Nobody showed up looking to get hugs.”

Then, she added there are more important things for the U.S. media to focus on:

“As an African-American woman in this country, some things I'm actually afraid of are the education system and the prison system. These are two institutions that actually oppress and disadvantage African-Americans and keep us in the cycle of crime and poverty. But you won't hear the media talking about that. Nope. The media is going to keep encouraging us to act like absolute animals to make sure we get arrested and end up in that system. And to make sure that we do not have a shot at getting into the schools and receiving the education that will close the gap and the barrier for African-Americans.”

Owens is not the only pundit to blame the media for the “racial war” and the way it is being portrayed. In a post on Townhall, Retired Col. Kurt Schlichter stated outright that “normal Americans are bored by the fake drama,” writing:

But what's the effect on normal people? Taking a break from Twitter and the media for a week to go be with normal people gave me an interesting perspective that I don't get when I'm surrounded by others invested in politics. None of them care. The exact number of times I heard normal people mention Nazis was zero. No one normal was talking about it, except on the occasional big screen I passed in my travels.

No one normal was paying attention to the Wolf Blitzers or the Rachel Maddows. Everyone normal was living their lives, and this fake moral meltdown had no part in them. The fact that the whole thing is so ridiculous doesn't help it gain traction. Donald Trump is a lot of things, but a Nazi is not one of them.

It looks like more Americans are catching on to the media's game ahead of the midterm elections, which are so crucial for a diminished Democratic Party.

RBP
08-22-2017, 02:02 PM
Preach!

Muddy
08-22-2017, 03:10 PM
Bro, every fuckin black person I run into has been great to me... Which I in turn are great to them.. As it should be.. Social Media is a load of trash.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-22-2017, 03:38 PM
Impossible

Goofy
08-22-2017, 05:10 PM
:clap:

deebakes
08-26-2017, 01:48 PM
:+1: