View Full Version : Man charged with hiding over $1,000 in drug money in his rectum

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2017, 11:07 AM
Brett Bodner - New York Daily News

https://i.imgur.com/846a6K9l.jpg

A Florida man is now the butt of police's jokes.

Pattreon Stokes is charged with stuffing over $1,000 into his rectum in a sorry attempt to hide the cash from cops, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.

The 26-year-old was pulled over by authorities for speeding early Saturday morning. The deputy who pulled Stokes over smelled marijuana coming from inside the car and a search was carried out. Cops found 197 grams of methamphetamine, rock cocaine and 4 grams of heroin.

A small scale, a small amount of marijuana and a large amount of money were also found. Stokes also had a 7-month-old child in the car at the time.

However, when deputies later showed up to collect the money Stokes had on him, they discovered the cash was gone. Stokes allegedly claimed it had already been collected.

That's when deputies noticed a couple of $20 bills spilling out from his — how do we put this delicately? — buttocks.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office then briefly explained what happened next in an amusing Facebook post.

"After a necessary but undesirable process for everyone involved, MCSO Detention Deputies located $1,090.00 in U.S. currency hidden in Stokes' rectum. Judging from Stokes' mug shot, he looks pretty "bummed" about the whole situation…" the Facebook post read.

The page also joked about the cashiers in Marion County, saying they'd understand if they chose to use gloves on the job from now on.

Stokes was charged with smuggling contraband into a detention facility, trafficking methamphetamine, trafficking heroin, possession of cocaine with the intent to sell, manufacture or deliver, possession of marijuana and possession of drug equipment.

PorkChopSandwiches
08-29-2017, 03:49 PM
I hope it was mostly $1

Pony
08-29-2017, 05:23 PM
I hope it was mostly $1

Loose change.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2017, 05:24 PM
Loose change.

:shock:

9/11 reference :freakout:

:triggered:

Hal-9000
08-29-2017, 05:25 PM
I hope it was mostly $1

We have one dollar 'loonie' coins up here.

First thing I thought of :lol: