PDA

View Full Version : Cops: Woman Called 911 Over Meth Quality

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2017, 11:48 AM
The Smoking Gun

https://i.imgur.com/uG1M9gW.jpg

AUGUST 28--A Montana woman called 911 to report that she had purchased some “bad meth,” adding that the drug left a “bad taste in her mouth,” according to police.

A Great Falls Police Department officer was dispatched Friday afternoon to the home of Margery Ann Dayrider, 33, who had dialed cops to report having a bad reaction to meth she had injected.

As detailed in a probable cause affidavit, Dayrider told Officer Jon Marshall that she “believed she got some bad meth and was having a bad reaction to it, vomiting, tingling tongue, bad taste in her mouth."

As first reported by the Great Falls Tribune, Dayrider told the cop, “I do meth three times a day everyday and have never had this reaction before.” Dayrider said that she and her boyfriend had purchased the drug the night before and that she injected herself at 9 AM, 11 AM, and 3 PM.

While speaking with the patrolman, Dayrider said that she “still had some meth inside her bra.” Dayrider then provided the remaining narcotics to Officer Marshall, who reported that a field test of the crystalline substance was positive for methamphetamine.

Dayrider was subsequently arrested on a felony narcotics possession charge (which carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison). The affidavit notes that Dayrider also had separate “warrants for her arrest.”

Dayrider is locked up in lieu of $2500 bond.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2017, 11:49 AM
Tried to find her mugshot, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere...maybe it will turn up later. Bet this one's a real looker :tup:

Goofy
08-29-2017, 01:03 PM
:dunce: :loser:

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2017, 01:11 PM
Meth, not even once

Goofy
08-29-2017, 02:49 PM
Meth, not even once
Unless its the blue stuff :tup: Say my name!! :x

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2017, 02:52 PM
Unless its the blue stuff :tup: Say my name!! :x

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Teh One Who Knocks
08-29-2017, 02:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zp60Ffx.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
08-29-2017, 03:43 PM
Thats meth looks like quality to me....the bitch, not so much

Hal-9000
08-29-2017, 05:35 PM
Bad story from Imgur where a girl's photo was used as one of the after photos in a meth progression chart.

Turns out she was sick with something like Celiac Disease and had never done drugs. One of her friends saw the created image panel on Twitter and sent it to her.