PDA

View Full Version : Strip club patron makes up robbery story to avoid wife's wrath

Teh One Who Knocks
07-02-2011, 02:45 AM
By Elliott Jones - Treasure Coast Palm

SEBASTIAN — A man fearful of his wife’s wrath for spending $100 at a gentleman’s cub in Melbourne concocted an “I-got-robbed” cover-up story, sheriff’s reports show.

Investigators weren’t amused.

Sebastian resident George Norris, 44, was arrested June 24 on a charge of filing a false report. He was jailed and then released to go home to face other consequences.

According to a sheriff’s report, Norris and his wife were having marital problems and she wanted to know where his $100 went when he got to their home on Admiral Circle.

He called police to report that money was stolen by people he tried to help. Five officers and a sheriff’s deputy showed up to look into the story.

According to case reports, he said he was robbed by two males he stopped to pick up because they were walking in the rain at the intersection of Barber Street and Schumann Drive.

On the way to a home south of Sebastian, a male in the backseat turned on him, he said. One stuck something up to his head and ordering him to stop on the side of 86th Lane.

There the two supposedly stole his wallet, with $100 inside, and ran off with his car keys and cell phone. According to his story he found everything except the $100 and drove around Wabasso for an hour looking the males.

Norris finally recanted his story when asked to sign a document saying he was telling the truth. He confessed that he made up the robbery so he wouldn’t have to tell his wife where the $100 really went.

Investigators kept an audio recording of what he said.

DemonGeminiX
07-02-2011, 02:50 AM
I would've just told her that I was at the strip club. Then I would've invited her to come out with me the next time I went and would've offered to buy her a lap dance.

deebakes
07-02-2011, 05:20 AM
you're not married i take it? :-k

DemonGeminiX
07-02-2011, 07:05 AM
Nope, but I've been friends with plenty of married couples that were completely open minded about such things that the wife enjoyed the experience as much as her husband.

Foxdana
07-02-2011, 07:06 AM
I would!

Yt Trash
07-02-2011, 12:16 PM
I would've just told her that I was at the strip club. Then I would've invited her to come out with me the next time I went and would've offered to buy her a lap dance.

Wife and I have gone to strip clubs together, but she won't accept the lap dance. :(