PDA

View Full Version : Police Search For ‘Mad Pooper’ Who Dumps And Runs

Teh One Who Knocks
09-20-2017, 11:02 AM
CBS 4 Denver

https://i.imgur.com/CiUpiol.png

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4) – Police are searching for a woman who has been seen repeatedly defecating in a neighborhood while out running.

Cathy Budde says her kids saw the woman mid-squat and came running back in the house to tell her.

“They are like, ‘There’s a lady taking a poop!’ So I come outside, and I’m like … ‘are you serious?'” Budde said to the runner. “‘Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?!’ She’s like, ‘Yeah, sorry!'”

Budde says the runner is doing it in her neighborhood at least once a week for the last seven weeks, so they nicknamed her “The Mad Pooper.”

“Two other times we’ve caught her – caught her yesterday – she changed up her time a little bit because she knew I was watching.”

Now the Colorado Springs Police Department is involved, and say the runner could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.

“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti said. “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.”

According to the Budde family, there are plenty of restrooms less than a block away from where the woman is running, and so believe “this is intentional.”

If you can identify the runner, please call the Colorado Springs Police Department at 719-444-7240.

Goofy
09-20-2017, 12:49 PM
:tubgirl:

Godfather
09-21-2017, 06:00 AM
The youtube interview with the Mom who reported this is somehow hilarious :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu56ENinU9w

Teh One Who Knocks
09-22-2017, 01:25 PM
FOX 31 Denver

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- While police in Colorado continue searching for a jogger who has been pooping in front of homes, Charmin has made the "Mad Pooper" an offer.

Charmin tweeted:
The neighborhood has dubbed her “The Mad Pooper,” according to KKTV -- and the neighbors say she has been doing it at least once a week for the last two months.

The mystery woman even did it in front of children.

“This is intentional,” Cathy Budde, a neighbor, told KKTV.

Budde said that there are restrooms at a nearby park and a convenience store with restrooms, so she is not sure why the woman won’t stop.

Colorado Springs police are also puzzled by the situation. But they hope someone can help identify her.

"It's abnormal, it's not something I've seen in my career," Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti told KKTV.

Anyone with information is asked to call Colorado Springs police at 719-444-7240. Police say she could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.

Hal-9000
09-22-2017, 07:14 PM
Charmin tweeted:

:lol:

Godfather
09-23-2017, 01:31 AM
:rofl: I love when corporate twitter accounts are run with a sense of humor.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-26-2017, 11:14 AM
Dana Clemens - News Channel 13

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - A man claiming to be the "spokesman" for the so-called Mad Pooper posted two videos, trying to explain her actions.

He won't identify himself or the jogger, only calling her "Shirley," and said he is speaking on her behalf.

He said Shirley is sorry for desecrating people's lawns but claimed her actions are not her fault. He said she has a traumatic brain injury and after gender reassignment surgery, can no longer control herself.

The "spokesman" also claimed that her actions are protected under the First Amendment and the government cannot control where and when she relieves herself. He compared the action to breastfeeding in public.

Criminal Defense Attorney Jeremy Loew said those claims are bogus.

"Defecating in someone's yard is definitely not protected under the First Amendment and it is actually a crime," Loew explained.

Loew even said that she could be facing indecent exposure charges, which might land her on the sex offender registry.

The "spokesman" refused to give KRDO any verification that he is actually speaking on behalf of the Mad Pooper, but Loew said if the video is actually coming from the woman at the center of the controversy, it was a bad move.

"This is actually the worst thing the family could do," he said. "Maybe they thought the videos would make the situation go away, but they won't. People all over the world are talking about this, and police will catch her. The man in the video will also have to be called into court to testify."

People living near the area where the woman has been leaving her mark are outraged, especially after the claims that the public defecation is comparable to breastfeeding.

"I breastfed all of my four children and that's just ridiculous, as far as I'm concerned," neighbor Shirley Thevenot said. "There is no comparison between those.

Resident Julie Teffetteller agreed.

"Breastfeeding is nourishing your child -- you're doing something to take care of someone -- but pooping in someone's lawn is only damaging," she said.

Most people KRDO talked to thought the videos were not a good explanation and didn't feel any more sympathy after watching them because the woman has done the deed multiple times, multiple weeks in a row.

And Loew didn't think the videos would make police, a judge or a jury, think any differently, either.

Police continue to follow up on leads about her identity.

================================================== ====

I tried to find the videos, but they are all deleted from YouTube already for some reason :(

deebakes
09-27-2017, 01:27 AM
so its a guy turned girl that is doing this :(

Hal-9000
09-27-2017, 05:34 AM
Is there a lesson here?

Chop off your dick and then poop uncontrollably?

no thank you!

Godfather
09-27-2017, 05:56 AM
I'm actually surprised she hasn't been identified, it's been huge news and they have half decent photos of her :lol: Must be one reclusive wacko.

deebakes
09-28-2017, 02:11 AM
maybe she's still in the closet.....

:coat: