PDA

View Full Version : Substitute teacher, 26, in court accused of sex, nude pics sent to 18-year-old student

Teh One Who Knocks
09-20-2017, 11:43 AM
FOX News

https://i.imgur.com/vlo3eh8.jpg

A former Michigan substitute teacher was arraigned Tuesday morning after she allegedly sexually assaulted a student earlier this year.

Allyson Brittany Moran, 26, was arrested Thursday in Illinois, Michigan State Police told the Lansing State Journal. She waived extradition to Michigan on Friday, according to police.

Moran worked as a long-term substitute teacher and girls soccer coach at Stockbridge High School in Mason during the 2016-2017 school year, according to the Journal.

Moran was not employed by the school district, but rather by an outside Michigan-based company that staffs schools. She is reportedly no longer working with the school district.

An 18-year-old male student came forward in April alleging he was sexually involved with Moran. He claimed to have sexual intercourse with at her home twice in April, court records show.

The staffing company with which Moran was employed, EDUStaff, put her on leave while it investigated the claims of misconduct.

Moran later told authorities that she did have sexual contact with the student. A detective testified that Moran send nude photos of herself to the student over social media beforehand, the Lansing State Journal reported.

Moran was held in the Macon County Jail in Illinois over the weekend and was transferred to the Ingham County Jail in Michigan Monday night.

The former teacher reportedly faces three felony counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student, in addition to one misdemeanor count of fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student.

redred
09-20-2017, 01:37 PM
:hitit:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-20-2017, 03:16 PM
:hitit:

Hal-9000
09-20-2017, 05:22 PM
It's gotta be something in the water or a new disease...

This never happened in the past with the weekly frequency we're seeing now! We would have at least heard about it or witnessed a cavalcade of female teachers leaving our schools.

Are new cell phones somehow inspiring these women or giving them the electronic outlet to get their freak on?

Godfather
09-21-2017, 05:54 AM
It's gotta be something in the water or a new disease...

This never happened in the past with the weekly frequency we're seeing now! We would have at least heard about it or witnessed a cavalcade of female teachers leaving our schools.

Are new cell phones somehow inspiring these women or giving them the electronic outlet to get their freak on?

I guess it could be the case that cell phones are just getting people caught more easily... but I'm not sure how you test either theory.

Personally I'm with you though... my cousin taught high school for a couple years before becoming a Cop. He's a fit, handsome guy. Students would come and give him their number, ask for his social media, look him up on Facebook. It made him really uncomfortable, and he had to get used to explaining to these clueless teenagers that it wasn't appropriate or safe for them to be approaching people they hardly know in this way.

I don't want to discount the fact that the teachers in these stories are predators and rapists, but I still can't help but wonder if their urges were easier to resist before the internet and cell phones?

Hal-9000
09-21-2017, 07:13 PM
I guess it could be the case that cell phones are just getting people caught more easily... but I'm not sure how you test either theory.

Personally I'm with you though... my cousin taught high school for a couple years before becoming a Cop. He's a fit, handsome guy. Students would come and give him their number, ask for his social media, look him up on Facebook. It made him really uncomfortable, and he had to get used to explaining to these clueless teenagers that it wasn't appropriate or safe for them to be approaching people they hardly know in this way.

I don't want to discount the fact that the teachers in these stories are predators and rapists, but I still can't help but wonder if their urges were easier to resist before the internet and cell phones?

Tech aside, I would think that in my day (not yours because that was last week)...complaints would still be made by males being abused by teachers. There would be no electronic proof by way of texts and pictures, but I think the hurt would still somehow come through if it was happening...every bloody week :lol:

Not only that, there's the percentage of guys who would absolutely tell their friends - Hey, I banged Ms Smith last night or she showed me her titties!

We try to tease RBP about some of the male behavior during these incidents, and we have to be honest and admit - Not every teen guy would complain about the experience. But I sure know they would tell someone about it.

deebakes
09-23-2017, 03:31 PM
pics? :lol:

Hugh_Janus
09-25-2017, 06:24 PM
pics or gtfo

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2017, 10:35 AM
By Ashley Collman For Dailymail.com

https://i.imgur.com/9ezngY3.jpg

A 17-year-old Michigan boy testified in court on Thursday, describing how his 26-year-old married substitute teacher flirted with him on social media and then lured him to her home to have sex on two different occasions.

Allyson Brittany Moran, a former substitute teacher and soccer coach at Stockbridge High School, was arrested last month for allegedly engaging in a sexual relationship with one of her students.

Moran appeared in court on Thursday for a preliminary hearing, during which her victim addressed the court.

After hearing the disturbing story, the judge decided that there was enough evidence to send the case to trial.

Moran faces up to 15 years in prison if she's convicted on the charges of third-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student and fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct involving a student.

The teen told the court that he and Moran became close in the Fall of 2016, when she was on a one-year contact to sub at the school.

He says he often spent lunch and after school hours with Moran in her classroom, sometimes alone and sometimes with other students.

The relationship grew sexual when they started to contact each other on Snapchat in March 2017. Snapchat is social media app that lets users send each other pics that are deleted after a few seconds.

'At first it was just normal... asking how I was doing,' he said, but later they 'started talking more in a sexual manner,' and eventually they started sending each other nude photos of themselves.

In April, during Spring Break, the victim says Moran invited him over to her house in Danville. She instructed him to park far away from the house so that the neighbors wouldn't see his car.

Moran's paranoia may have stemmed from the fact that she was likely still married at the time.

An announcement in the Herald-Review newspaper shows she married a Ryan Moran in June 2013, and public records show the couple were living together at the Danville home at the time of the rendez-vous.

The victim says Moran met him at the door in a robe, and then led him to a downstairs 'man cave' where she stripped and kissed him.

After that, he says she led him to an upstairs bedroom.

https://i.imgur.com/fB3t98I.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/u1Nhnt2.jpg https://i.imgur.com/MW1acFT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QwIifUl.jpg

After Spring Break, the two continued to message each other on Snapchat 'off and on'.

In July, the victim says he told his girlfriend about the sexual encounters and a month later a family member reported Moran to the police.

Moran was arrested last month in Decatur, Illinois, where she moved in July. Public records show her husband moved to South Dakota in June, so it's unclear if they are still married.

During her time teaching at Stockbridge, she wasn't officially on the school's payroll. She was hired by an outside teaching staffing company to work for the school for the 2016-2017 academic year.

Moran is due back in Ingraham County Circuit court on November 8 for an arraignment.

RBP
10-28-2017, 10:39 AM
Over/under is 6 months.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2017, 10:44 AM
Over/under is 6 months.

That low? She's facing 15 years.

RBP
10-28-2017, 10:46 AM
That low? She's facing 15 years.

:lol: right. You've posted enough of these to get how this works. She's an attractive young female. enough said.

deebakes
10-28-2017, 03:40 PM
under :lol:

Godfather
10-28-2017, 06:37 PM
:lol: right. You've posted enough of these to get how this works. She's an attractive young female. enough said.

There's a really good episode of Shameless called May I Trim Your Hedges, season 3, episode 3. It's on Netflix. You should watch it :lol:

Hugh_Janus
10-29-2017, 11:00 PM
what a little bitch :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-30-2017, 05:21 PM
Those gums :shock:

Muddy
10-30-2017, 07:07 PM
Im going to give Rainbow this one..

http://i64.tinypic.com/2lnwml1.jpg