PDA

View Full Version : Best strategy to take out North Korea?

lost in melb.
09-20-2017, 01:22 PM
Nuke the artillery first, along with key military sites in NK.

Then conventional weapons (assuming the war isn't already over).

https://geopoliticalfutures.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/north-korea-hardened-artillery-sites-1.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/51dcpf.jpg

Best time to do this - July.

https://www.windfinder.com/windstatistics/gimpo_airport_seoul

Muddy
09-20-2017, 03:18 PM
What a fuckin' mess. If only we had support earlier from China and Russia we could have dealt with this before it escalated to this level.

Hal-9000
09-20-2017, 05:12 PM
4. Click the "Detonate" button below.

I like how there's various radio buttons to select and actions to take in the pallet overlay on the right :lol:

DemonGeminiX
09-20-2017, 10:46 PM
What a fuckin' mess. If only we had support earlier from China and Russia we could have dealt with this before it escalated to this level.

We should have done it before China was a player on the world stage. Of course, we would have had to deal with Russia/the Soviet Union...

Muddy
09-21-2017, 12:16 AM
We would have just been labeled aggressive, reckless and out of control.

DemonGeminiX
09-21-2017, 01:04 AM
And we will today, at least by the left.

Godfather
09-21-2017, 05:34 AM
I heard a rumor (literally nothing to support it) that Kim actually loves Trump.

Sometimes I wonder what'd happen if Trump just picked up the phone and said "Hey man, me and Rodman are on a PJ right now, coming to your place with a case of beer and some Cohiba's, let's chill" :lol:

Maybe someone just needs to get down to his level and hang with him like the 17 year old man-child he is... I dono, maybe it'd actually work.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-21-2017, 10:31 AM
Nuke the artillery first, along with key military sites in NK.

Then conventional weapons (assuming the war isn't already over).

I can almost 100% guarantee the United States wouldn't use nuclear weapons first unless something truly devastating and catastrophic were to happen.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-21-2017, 10:32 AM
We should have done it before China was a player on the world stage. Of course, we would have had to deal with Russia/the Soviet Union...

Blame it on Clinton, we could have taken care of this 25 years ago, but the 'kid glove' treatment with Best Korea started then. But he's not the only one to blame, W and Barry did nothing to stop it either.

Goofy
09-21-2017, 12:53 PM
SAS ;)

Hal-9000
09-21-2017, 07:27 PM
I can almost 100% guarantee the United States wouldn't use nuclear weapons first unless something truly devastating and catastrophic were to happen.

That's what I worry about. The NK tech is dodgy at best, Lil Dickhead blows up part of Japan by mistake and then the US has to step in.

We know any retaliation will be map-changing. Then Korea will just be Korea, with a darkened portion at the top that no one visits. Pretty much like right now :lol:

redred
09-22-2017, 06:07 AM
SAS ;)I think we should stay out of this one, let the kids play on the other side of the world, I've no holidays booked in that area

lost in melb.
09-22-2017, 08:15 AM

Agreed. With 13,000 NK artillery on that border, I wonder if shelling of Seoul would crosses that line.

lost in melb.
09-22-2017, 08:15 AM
That's what I worry about. The NK tech is dodgy at best, Lil Dickhead blows up part of Japan by mistake and then the US has to step in.

We know any retaliation will be map-changing. Then Korea will just be Korea, with a darkened portion at the top that no one visits. Pretty much like right now :lol:

That's what I worry about too

Godfather
09-23-2017, 01:10 AM
That's what I worry about too

Although you'd have the appreciate the irony of WWII ending with Japan getting nuked... and WWIII starting with Japan getting nuked :lol:

redred
09-23-2017, 01:18 AM
still think ignore him is the best