PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Jean AR15 Bump Fire

Teh One Who Knocks
10-05-2017, 01:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8

Teh One Who Knocks
10-05-2017, 01:29 PM
I have to say, I'm as die hard a supporter of the 2nd Amendment as anyone, but after watching this video, I would honestly have no issue with bump fire stocks being made illegal in this country. That's honestly fucked up, it completely circumvents the regulations on fully automatic weapons in this country and I worry about a copycat after what happened in Vegas, especially now that these are in the spotlight.

Muddy
10-05-2017, 01:51 PM
The killer bought his bumpfire's off of Walmart.com I heard..

PorkChopSandwiches
10-05-2017, 03:52 PM
I have to say, I'm as die hard a supporter of the 2nd Amendment as anyone, but after watching this video, I would honestly have no issue with bump fire stocks being made illegal in this country. That's honestly fucked up, it completely circumvents the regulations on fully automatic weapons in this country and I worry about a copycat after what happened in Vegas, especially now that these are in the spotlight.

We should be able to carry anything they allow the police to carry

Goofy
10-05-2017, 06:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DTjSla-O8

:shock: Jesus, that's pretty much fully automatic at a decent RPM........

Hugh_Janus
10-05-2017, 06:58 PM

sounds like the nra has the same opinion as you

Teh One Who Knocks
10-05-2017, 07:11 PM
:shock: Jesus, that's pretty much fully automatic at a decent RPM........

If it's slower than a true fully-auto, it isn't by much.

Pony
10-05-2017, 08:40 PM

I agree 100%.

KevinD
10-05-2017, 11:09 PM
Tbh, I'd not heard of bump fire. Not sure what I think of it. In my time as a member of the US military, I recall the m16 being changed from full auto to 3 round burst. There was actually a very valid reason for this as it's hard to hit a target effectively on full auto. There are various reason why, and proper traing, as this lady seems to have, can mitigate the issue. In the recent attack in Vegas, these issues are not so prominent. Senario: firing into a packed crowd that has no cover. That's actually what a full auto weapon is designed to be used for.
Yall are aware of my position on the 2nd, I'm sure.
Shooting a fully auto weapon on the range is fun, though, personally, I'd not do so in just about any combat scenario.
I dunno what I think about the bump fire devices yet, much less the attack in Vegas.
I'm still not sure how one supposedly untrained guy did it.
that said, I don't believe Oswald acted alone either.

Pony
10-05-2017, 11:40 PM
Well, it's good for wasting ammo and mowing down lots of people. I wouldn't have an issue if they banned it from here forward.

DemonGeminiX
10-06-2017, 02:02 AM

Regulations on fully automatic weapons in this country violate the 2nd Amendment. So would a ban on these bump fire stocks. So do every federal and state law regarding regulation of arms of any kind. Personally, I wouldn't use either (although it would be cool to own one of those burst fire military rifles), and I have no problem playing nice with my state, considering that they make it ridiculously easy in comparison to gestapo states like NY, NJ, MD, and CA... but if we're being completely honest about the true intentions of the Framers with respect to the 2nd Amendment, then my first three statements hold, and everyone giving in in the face of this horrendous tragedy is complicit with giving up their guaranteed and protected rights, at least with respect to these bump fire stocks.

And don't think for a minute that the Democrats are going to stop pushing for more bans if this one goes through. They've been pushing for gun bans forever. They won't lay down. This fight is just getting started.

Godfather
10-06-2017, 05:14 AM
I still feel like guns owners should need basic background checks to prove they're not criminals, insane or suicidal... that being said, someone creative enough is going to figure out how to do evil all the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWuYr0cD4M

DemonGeminiX
10-06-2017, 07:13 AM
We have background checks when we purchase from licensed dealers.

Pony
10-06-2017, 11:31 AM
I still feel like guns owners should need basic background checks to prove they're not criminals, insane or suicidal...

The only guns that are not sold after going through a background check are those sold from one private individual to another. It would be impossible to regulate those type of transfers.

Muddy
10-06-2017, 02:15 PM
My friend Mas shot a bump stock recently.. He said the thing was out of control and dangerous..

Godfather
10-06-2017, 03:13 PM
The only guns that are not sold after going through a background check are those sold from one private individual to another. It would be impossible to regulate those type of transfers.

:lol: It wouldn't be impossible, you license the individual to purchase and acquire weapons, so it applies to even private sales. Obviously illegal exchanges would still happen though.

DemonGeminiX
10-07-2017, 08:50 AM
My friend Mas shot a bump stock recently.. He said the thing was out of control and dangerous..

They're not designed to be accurate. Neither were full autos. I believe people in the know call it "spray and pray" style shooting. Technically speaking, the guy used it for it's intended purpose, it's just that the piece of shit used it on innocent people instead of an invading force.

Hugh_Janus
10-09-2017, 09:26 PM
:rip: video

Pony
10-09-2017, 10:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXL3X4UR5R0

DemonGeminiX
10-10-2017, 07:52 AM
[-(

That's not an AR-15.

Pony
10-10-2017, 10:01 AM
[-(

That's not an AR-15.

But the news lady said it is. They ALWAYS fact check to make sure they info they give to the public is factual. (except Fox, they are racist liars)

Teh One Who Knocks
10-10-2017, 10:55 AM
:rip: video

https://i.imgur.com/aBfd0ny.png

:wha:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-10-2017, 11:00 AM
https://i.imgur.com/yRO5htn.png

DemonGeminiX
10-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Yep.

lost in melb.
10-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Didn't you guys watch to the end. She killed it! :hand:

http://www.orderofthegooddeath.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/hr_the_walking_dead-450x242.jpg