PDA

View Full Version : 1 daycare teacher arrested, 2 at-large, after sex toy incident at child care centre

Teh One Who Knocks
10-12-2017, 11:18 AM
By Alley Wilson - Global News

https://i.imgur.com/XuUuWCl.jpg
From L to R: Janae Peterson (21). Gabriella Del Carmen Garcia (25), Fatina Saywer (24)

A 21-year-old woman in Arizona has been arrested after video surfaced of daycare workers playing with a sex toy and even letting the children under their care touch the object as well.

In a press release by the Chandler Police Department, officials said they were contacted after a “disturbing video” involving daycare workers and children was seen on social media.

According to NBC affiliate, KPNX, the Oct. 9 incident was recorded and uploaded to the popular social media app, Snapchat.

"The reporting person was a third-party who saw the video…detectives from the Department’s Special Victim’s Unit (SVU) have identified the woman in the video committing the acts with the sex toy,” the statement read.

In the video, multiple staff members could be seen handling the plastic phallic sex toy, and even allowing a young boy to play with the item as well.

Parents said they were livid by what happened.

“What makes you think that’s all right to do?” said one parent during an interview to KPNX.

Another parent said she thought the teachers should be charged.

“They should definitely go to jail and be prosecuted,” the woman said.

According to azcentral.com, the child care centre released a statement reading in part:

“It has been brought to our attention that some teachers behaved inappropriately yesterday at our child care center. We immediately contacted the police and state authorities about this incident…the teachers involved in this incident have been terminated effective immediately…we will take appropriate measures that this type of incident won’t happen again in the future.”

The Chandler Police Department have arrested Janae Peterson, 21, on failure to report after she was identified as watching two other co-workers play with the sex toy in the video.

Peterson has since been released.

Detectives are asking for 25-year-old Gabriella Del Carmen Garcia, who was seen in the video “committing the acts with the sex toy” and 24-year-old Fatina Saywer, the person who shot the video, to turn themselves in.

In an email sent to Global News by Detective Seth Taylor, the charges pending for Garcia are four counts of “furnishing harmful items to minors,” while the charges pending for Saywer are: one count furnishing harmful items to minors, one count luring a minor for sexual exploitation and one count sexual exploitation of a minor.

RBP
10-12-2017, 01:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SXkJgt7.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
10-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Look at that bitch on the left, I would not leave my child with her

Hal-9000
10-12-2017, 07:29 PM
Geezus it's the cast from Orange is the New Black