PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2017, 10:25 AM
FOX News

https://i.imgur.com/PEcWeGb.jpg
Miguel Martinez, who also uses the name Michelle, was convicted of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old inside a bathroom.

A transgender Wyoming woman was convicted Thursday of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl inside a bathroom.

Michelle Martinez, who was known as Miguel Martinez before identifying as female, was found guilty of first-degree and second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and could face up to 70 years in prison.

The Billings Gazette reports Martinez, who is a family friend, invited the girl into the bathroom on March 23, and touched her breasts and genitalia before penetrating her. The girl told her mother immediately after the assault who then reported it to Casper Police.

It is unknown whether the attack happened in a private or public bathroom.

After the attack, the girl told police “it hurt inside,” according to the Casper Star Tribune.

Nurses at the Wyoming Medical Center performed a sexual assault exam on the minor and found redness and abrasions around the girl’s genitalia.

When police initially questioned Martinez about the assault Martinez became “noticeably hostile and defensive” and said the girl was “talking crap” before denying being a child molester. Martinez also called the accusations a “publicity stunt,” the Tribune reported.

Martinez pleaded not guilty on both counts.

Goofy
10-20-2017, 12:33 PM
What the fuck is that? :shock:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2017, 12:34 PM

:triggered:

Goofy
10-20-2017, 12:37 PM
:puke:

Muddy
10-20-2017, 12:38 PM

:triggered:

:lol:

deebakes
10-20-2017, 11:50 PM
:thumbsdown:

Hal-9000
10-21-2017, 05:49 PM
So can there be a rule where ugly guys can't be transgendered?

There's a dude in a store by my house who wears earrings, make up and does his hair like a woman, and has bigger forearms than I do :lol: He also looks like a fighter with a 0-75 loss record. I have to look away when he/she...herm speaks, because it's a gross approximation of someone making a dirty prank phone call with a really deep voice.

Muddy
10-22-2017, 11:21 AM
Hahahaha..

redred
10-22-2017, 11:25 AM

buffalo bill silence of the lambs love child i think :shock:

lost in melb.
10-22-2017, 11:48 AM
:lol: (at the comments, not the story)

Chuck that 'omo in jail

Goofy