PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Beckham Likes ‘Little Girls to Look Like Little Girls’

Teh One Who Knocks
07-03-2011, 11:28 AM
By Anya Leon - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/EJEl9.jpg

Victoria Beckham has her hands full, but with her fourth child — a girl — due next week and the upcoming launch of her spring 2012 Victoria by Victoria Beckham dress collection, the fashion designer is ready to take on even more.

“As any working mum out there knows, it really is like juggling glass balls when you’ve got the kids and a husband to look after, and you’re passionate about your career,” Beckham, 37, tells Women’s Wear Daily.

“But I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m blessed.”

Turning her attention from her line to her soon-to-be daughter’s growing wardrobe, Beckham admits her baby’s closet is already fully stocked.

“But not in an obnoxious way at all,” she adds. “I love the French clothes for little girls. I like little girls to look like little girls.”

But while she may be looking forward to showing off her daughter’s style, there is one thing Beckham won’t be displaying anytime soon: her baby bump.

“I’m not really one of those people that likes to go out and pose and flaunt being pregnant. Not like there’s anything wrong in that. I’m so proud to be pregnant and I feel so blessed and so happy, I really do,” she explains.

“But I’m just not that kind of person. So, no, I won’t be taking my clothes off. I don’t think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband [David Beckham]. Absolutely not.”

Teh One Who Knocks
07-03-2011, 11:28 AM
She should be mercilessly tortured for promoting gender stereotypes [-(

Goofy
07-03-2011, 11:33 AM
She should be mercilessly tortured

Agreed, no reasons required :tup:

Deepsepia
07-03-2011, 05:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EJEl9.jpg

Lotta mirror time between those two . . .

Godfather
07-03-2011, 05:58 PM
No kidding... photo courtesy of Madame Tussauds

Hal-9000
07-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Eraser-heads :rolleyes:

JoeyB
07-03-2011, 11:22 PM
it really is like juggling glass balls

So THAT'S why David talks the way he does.

pepo
07-05-2011, 01:39 AM
she gonna have baby spice dripping from her soon!!!!