PDA

View Full Version : Corey Feldman claims he's being targeted for death for trying to expose Hollywood pedophile ring

Teh One Who Knocks
10-26-2017, 10:24 AM
FOX 411

https://i.imgur.com/BZHAzlH.jpg

Former child star Corey Feldman revealed on Wednesday he survived a “near-death experience” after two trucks apparently tried to run him over -- all because he's working to expose what he calls a pedophlia ring that's plagued Hollywood for decades.

The star posted an ominous video to social media explaining what he plans to do, and described how his physical safety is in danger because of this plan.

Previously, the star posted vague tweets promising a big announcement about the pedophlia that he’s been reporting happened to him and former child-star Corey Haim for years. In his 2013 memoir, "Coreyography," the star disclosed that he and Haim were the victims of sexual abuse by people in the industry when they were children just getting started in show business.

On Wednesday, Feldman released a video announcing an Indiegogo campaign to make a documentary about his experience.

“Ever since I discussed the fact that I have this plan, my life has turned to utter chaos,” he says in the nearly seven-minute video below. “I’ve been silenced my whole life, but just over the past few days since I made that announcement, I’ve been arrested, I had a near death experience last night where I felt like I was almost going to be killed. Two trucks came speeding at me at the same time on a crosswalk.”

The star also says that something spooked his bandmates, promoting them to up and quit the band out of fear for their lives. He’s unsure, though, exactly what they’re afraid might happen to them.

“I need to protect myself and I need to protect my family,” he says. “I need additional security and I need a legal team to help represent me so that I can fulfill this mission.”

https://i.imgur.com/HXMqdrX.jpg
Actor Corey Feldman and his wife Courtney Anne Mitchell pose at the premiere for the documentary "Jane"
in Los Angeles, California, U.S., October 9, 2017

The star claims that he can name six people involved with a Hollywood pedophile ring, one of whom allegedly link the crimes to a major studio. The news comes on the heels of the now infamous scandal surrounding disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein. However, if Feldman is able to prove his allegations are true, it could expose a much deeper criminal conspiracy.

“I propose to do this by making a film that will be the most honest and true depiction of child abuse ever portrayed, by telling my own story in a very real way, in a very honest way, with no editing, no censorship, no studio behind it,” he says. “I will make the film, I will direct the film, I will produce the film, and I will self-distribute it to guarantee it gets a theatrical release with your donations. Additionally, it will help me buy the security and the legal team I need to protect my family.”

As of this writing, Feldman’s campaign has earned more than $31,000 of its flexible goal of $10,000. According to the site, a “flexible goal” means Feldman will keep all the money earned, even if the goal is not met. Believing his life to be in danger over this documentary, Feldman’s wife, Courtney, explains that the money is for their security and that he’s taken measures to ensure his secrets can outlive him.

“This is much bigger than raising finance for a film, this is about the balance of Good and Evil in very real terms,” she writes on the Indiegogo page. “Firstly as a security measure Corey has already written down the names and details of the events and given them to a trusted person of power, in case anything should happen to him or any member of his family before the film is finished.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8yhyvOGFRc

PorkChopSandwiches
10-26-2017, 04:37 PM
:hmm:

Goofy
10-26-2017, 05:43 PM
:hmm:

:mmh: :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
10-26-2017, 05:50 PM
:mhm:

Muddy
10-26-2017, 07:01 PM
:666:

deebakes
10-27-2017, 01:10 AM
leave the fucker alone, he's already broken :shrug:

Godfather
10-27-2017, 03:07 AM
More accurate title would be "Corey Feldman wants $10m of crowdfunded money to make a documentary"...

I feel for the guy though, I do believe he's had a very fucked up life.

Hal-9000
10-27-2017, 05:36 PM
I don't think a Hollywood pedophile ring is out of the question.

Have you heard about the Franklin Cover up? There's a documentary and some testimony from former abuse targets that made (and is making) some established politicians pretty uneasy.

Hikari Kisugi
10-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Indeed, there appears to have been several very high profile politicians over here who, now deceased, are being outed as paedo bastards.
Given Harvey operated in plain sight, and it would seem paid of anyone who had a case against him thus far.
It wouldn't be much of a stretch to imagine paedo bastards at the same things.

deebakes
10-28-2017, 02:24 PM
you almost have to assume there is exactly a pedo ring just like feldman says there is... it ended up having the other corey kill himself over it :idk:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2017, 11:06 AM
By Diana Falzone | Fox 411

https://i.imgur.com/bPtCKzI.jpg

Corey Feldman revealed the name of one his sexual predators to Dr. Oz on Thursday.

The 80's star said the man who attacked him when he was 14 years old is named John Grissom, an actor who had bit parts in some of Feldman's films including "License to Drive" (1988) and "Dream a Little Dream" (1989).

Prior to the singer's revelation on the talk show, Feldman wrote about the alleged pedophile in his 2014 autobiography, "Coreyography: A Memoir," identifying Grissom by a false name, Ron Crimson, as advised by his lawyers at the time.

However, Grissom, who has been suspected by some on social media for several weeks, addressed speculation that he was Feldman's predator.

On Grissom's comment section on YouTube he denied Feldman's accusations and wrote to one site user, "I said its not me I'm sick and tired of saying that when no one listens. So goddamnit I'm not repeating it anymore."

Feldman warned Hollywood pedophiles issuing a message, "Now is your time. Be a man for the first time and come forward yourself. Turn yourself in. Let it be known...If you do not we’re coming for you."

The 46 year old told Dr. Oz he informed the Santa Barbara Police Department in 1993 the names of attackers in Hollywood.

Kelly Hoover, Public Information Officer for Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office told Fox News, "We are aware of the statements that Mr. Feldman is making regarding an investigation in 1993. Our records do not indicate that he named any suspects. If he has any information regarding a crime or crimes that occurred, we encourage him to contact our office or his local law enforcement agency."

Feldman instead called the Los Angeles Police Department while on Dr. Oz with the intention of naming alleged pedophiles in Hollywood. The call was not allowed to be recorded for confidentiality reasons, however, the actor claimed he would cooperate with any investigations going foward.

Feldman did not respond to Fox News' request for comment.

Godfather
11-04-2017, 02:00 AM
Corey, you promised big huge Hollywood names.. who the fuck is this guy? Either handle your issues directly, or admit it if you've overstated the cards you've held so tightly.

When he made his book he promised big names - they never came. Now he wants $10 million to make a feature film (not a documentary) but still isn't giving any names of the big powerful elite he claims to have dirt on? I do believe there's shady shit, but Feldman isn't proving himself worth listening to and might actually be hurting progress here if there is truly an underground pedo ring...

Muddy
11-04-2017, 08:55 AM
Agreed.. wtf is this shit?

Hikari Kisugi
11-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Was the big name not the one who raped the other Corey, some exec or producer?