PDA

View Full Version : Unconscious woman, infant found inside car at Walmart

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2017, 11:17 AM
Jorge Milian, Palm Beach Post

https://i.imgur.com/8IfY3C6.jpg

GREENACRES, Fla. - A Greenacres woman was arrested Friday in a Walmart parking lot after she was found unconscious inside a car with heroin-filled syringes in the console and a baby in the back seat, according to an arrest report.

Charisma Rae Jean Bondonese, 31, is facing charges possession of controlled substances without a prescription, possession of drug equipment, and child neglect. She was being held in the Palm Beach County Jail on Monday morning in lieu of $6,000 bail.

The baby, whose age and relationship to Bondonese is blacked out in the arrest report, was not harmed.

A Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputy found Bondonese passed out in a Honda Accord at about 11:15 p.m., the report said. When the deputy opened the door, Bondonese nearly fell out of the car.

Syringes could be seen throughout the vehicle, the report said. Bondonese said the needles were to treat her diabetes, but when Greenacres Fire Rescue crews checked out the woman, they reported that her blood-sugar levels were normal. The deputy also observed “track marks” on Bondonese’s forearms.

Two syringes found in the vehicle’s console tested positive for heroin, the report said.

The report does not detail who was given custody of the baby. During a court appearance Sunday, Bondonese was ordered not to have any contact with minor children.

The Walmart parking lot in Greenacres is also the location where a family -- including five malnourished children -- were found living inside a Toyota in December.

PBSO said after that incident that the area is plagued by crime and narcotics activity.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-31-2017, 05:18 PM
#StayClassy

Muddy
10-31-2017, 05:25 PM
FOX

deebakes
11-01-2017, 12:25 AM
31?!?!?!?! looks twice that :|

RBP
11-01-2017, 05:49 AM
#StayClassy

Yes, because addicts are classy.

Not to get too far off subject, but unconditional love it bullshit. I have made it perfectly clear, if you abuse me physically or emotionally, I'm out. I have also stated, if you ever see me stick a needle in my arm, do not support me, do not love me, get the fuck out of dodge.