PDA

View Full Version : Woman killed autistic teen to check off murder from 'bucket list,' prosecutors say

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2017, 10:53 AM
By Lia Eustachewich - The New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/Fe4tumF.jpg

A British woman was “euphoric” to have ticked off an item from her “bucket list” – murder, prosecutors said.

Jemma Lilley was convicted Wednesday of killing autistic 18-year-old Aaron Pajich in Western Australia in June of last year, fulfilling her sick obsession to kill someone before her 25th birthday, the Independent reported.

Pajich was strangled, stabbed to death and then buried in a shallow grave covered with concrete and tiles.

Lilley, 26, who was found guilty along with her 43-year-old pal Trudi Lenon, was so “full of herself and euphoric” afterward, she bragged to a work colleague about the killing, prosecutors said.

https://i.imgur.com/L2dRwat.jpg

The disturbed woman, who moved to Australia from Stamford in Lincolnshire, England, six years ago, also had a fascination with serial killers.

She penned a book called “SOS” — and assumed the identity of the main character, a killer in the storyline, prosecutors said.

“The book was a big problem with me. At the beginning I was, ‘Fair enough you want to write a horror story’, but I didn’t like the contents of it,” her stepmother Nina Lilley told The Times in the UK.

“She had always had an obsession with serial killers but she said it was a way of venting her frustration of what happened when she was a child.”

Jemma Lilley and Lenon lured Pajich to their home in Perth and murdered him in a tarp-covered room with blacked-out windows. The two women blamed each other during the five-week trial.

Lilley sent Lenon a text in the hours after the murder, saying, “I am seeing things I haven’t seen before, and feeling things I haven’t felt before. It is incredibly empowering, these images — thank you.”

Lenon answered, “You are welcome SOS.”

The jury deliberated for less than three hours before returning a guilty verdict. The pair is awaiting sentencing.

“They’re just disgusting animals,” Pajich’s mother, Sharon, said.

lost in melb.
11-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Evil!

Hal-9000
11-03-2017, 07:47 PM
This reminds me of some of the things Karla Homolka said on their videotapes. Two lawyers in her trial said if they would have heard some of Karla's statements before her trial, she never would have got a plea deal.

"Lilley sent Lenon a text in the hours after the murder, saying, “I am seeing things I haven’t seen before, and feeling things I haven’t felt before. It is incredibly empowering, these images — thank you.”