PDA

View Full Version : 'Meth addict, 19, shoots dead 28-year-old woman after becoming convinced she was really his FATHER who'd had a sex change'

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2017, 12:19 PM
By Hannah Parry For Dailymail.com

https://i.imgur.com/9bojQZD.png

An alleged meth addict, 19, shot dead a 28-year-old because he thought she was secretly his father after he'd undergone gender reassignment surgery', a police affidavit states.

Patience R. Stewart was lying in her bunk in her tiny camper, in Olathe, Montrose County in Colorado, when she was shot multiple times in the face by Joseph Saur on Sunday.

Saur arrived at the Olathe Police Department later that day, 'clearly under the influence of some kind of drug' to report he had shot his 'father' in self-defense, the Montrose Press reports.

The 19-year-old told Chief George Jackson his father 'had a sex change and is now Patience Rian Stewart.'

He believed his father had 'done bad things' and had undergone the gender reassignment surgery 'to hide his identity to keep from being caught.'

Saur said he'd 'figured out' Stewart was actually his father when she began giving him 'hints' although he could not explain what they were.

Police have since spoken to Saur's real father, who said he'd become increasingly worried about his son's methamphetamine addiction.

On the night of the shooting, Saur - who denies taking drugs - claimed he'd acted in 'self defense' when he shot Stewart, who appears to have been lying down in her small bunk, according to the affidavit.

'Joseph stated he grabbed a gun and shot Patience in self-defense. Joseph said Patience was getting mad at him and was figuring out that Joseph 'knew' about this new identity,' the document alleges.

Saur said he'd then shot Stewart because he thought she was going to grab the gun, according to the affidavit. He'd then walked to the police department, which was about four blocks away, ditching his handgun on the way. Cops later recovered the weapon.

Police discovered Stewart's body in her trailer, with four gunshot wounds to her face - two in her chin and another two below each eye.

Nothing at the scene indicated a struggle, the document stated.

The cops also received a 911 from somewhere near the camper, which was placed around an hour before Saur turned himself in, which said they'd spotted a shooter on his roof.

Saur is being held on suspicion of first-degree murder. Formal charges have not yet been filed.

RBP
11-09-2017, 02:31 PM
Why would he shoot a dead woman?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Why would he shoot a dead woman?

:slap:

RBP
11-09-2017, 02:58 PM
:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-09-2017, 03:00 PM

That one took me a minute you bastard :lol: I had to re-read the article a few times before I realized it was the poorly written headline you were talking about :lol: :facepalm:

RBP
11-09-2017, 03:02 PM
:lol:

Muddy
11-09-2017, 03:16 PM

PorkChopSandwiches
11-09-2017, 05:26 PM

Hal-9000
11-09-2017, 09:06 PM
person on the right does kinda look like a tranny :-k

but that's still NO reason to go around shooting dead people!!!