PDA

View Full Version : Nibiru REAL? Do these photos prove Planet X exists and is getting closer to Earth?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2017, 11:34 AM
By Chloe Kerr - The Express

https://i.imgur.com/KXed9qO.jpg
CJ says that Nibiru is visible to the naked eye

NIBIRU is getting closer to the earth and will cause a polar shift triggering tsunamis and a second ice age, a self-proclaimed Planet X expert has sensationally claimed.

The conspiracy theorist who only identifies himself as CJ claims his photos prove Nibiru is getting closer to earth than ever before and will trigger this extreme weather change within “3-5 years”.

Nibiru is a mythical celestial body from beyond our solar system.

Conspiracy theorists believe the giant planet, believed to be bigger than Jupiter, will signal the end of the world.

CJ told Express.co.uk he shared these photos, taken in an undisclosed location in the southeast of America, in the hope to convince non-believers of the planet’s existence.

He said: “I want to wake as many people as possible to what is happening.

“The common misconception about the visibility of these planetary bodies is that they will emit light or look like a second sun, but they actually appear as shadows, like a new moon during the day.

“You can only see them when they are close to Earth in their rotational cycle. The fact that we can see them means that they are close and I believe within 3-5 years the proximity will cause a pole shift.”

Conspiracy theorists believe Nibiru has such intense gravity it is now causing the Earth to wobble on its axis, leading to more powerful storms and earthquakes.

https://i.imgur.com/1voSHey.jpg
The planet appears as a shadow during the day

They claim that the likes of Hurricane Irma and Jose, along with several earthquakes around the globe, are indicators that Planet X is nearing.

CJ added: “It has already changed our weather patterns hence the extreme weather around the world.

“Eventually the North pole will shift to where the centre of the Earth is now causing major tsunamis and earthquakes.”

Earlier this year popular website Planet X News writes: “Several Earth changes that are now ongoing are indicators of increased Earth wobble which in turn should tell us a pole shift event is imminent.

https://i.imgur.com/H6Krklq.jpg
Cj believes Nibiru is being hidden by chemtrails

“All this indicates to us that the Nibiru system has arrived in our neighbourhood, the inner solar system.

“This Earth wobble has intensified even more within this last month (August) and so has the extreme weather.

“What has happened along the coasts of South America has shown how intense this Earth wobble phenomenon has become.”

CJ also revealed he believes that the government is spraying chemtrails in the sky to hide the planet from view, especially now that the planet is getting increasing nearer to earth.

Many Nibiru believers think there is a top secret mission involving numerous planned military assignments to cover up evidence of the threat.

So-called “truth-seekers” believe military aircraft are being used to create chemtrails in the sky which block out the visibility of approaching Planet X.

Chemtrails is a name derived from condensation trails – the white lines of condensation left behind by high-flying aircraft.

However, many believe they are not created by water vapour but are actually a result of the planes spraying toxic chemicals and biological agents into the air to hide the planet from view.

David Meade, who has written a book on the Planet X conspiracy, claims the trails are being used to hide the alien planet.

He said: “Its purpose – weather modification and warfare – and the cover-up of the second sun, Planet X.

“They accomplish the latter by aerosol spraying at sunrise and sunset, the two times of the day when Planet X can be observed. They concentrate their operations in highly-populated areas."

deebakes
11-11-2017, 02:36 PM
:hills:

lost in melb.
11-11-2017, 03:14 PM
:derp: