PDA

View Full Version : Pot-smoking naked couple tried to seduce teen babysitter: cops

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2017, 11:49 AM
By Jackie Salo - The New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/lmJ6f3u.jpg

A Wisconsin couple who returned home drunk allegedly stripped down and tried to seduce one of their teen babysitters, officials said.

Crystal and Justin Robinson, of Wind Lake, were arrested on charges that include exposing intimate parts, child enticement and reckless endangering safety, according to a release Thursday from the Racine County Sheriff’s Office.

Authorities said they received a call from a concerned mother Sunday, saying her two juvenile daughters were babysitting for the couple.

The woman told dispatchers her daughters said the couple came back drunk, were smoking pot and walking around undressed.

Officers responded to the home, where teens told them that Justin Robinson had lain down on top of one of them while naked.

The sitters also claimed they saw Crystal Robinson nude and that she offered them marijuana, according to authorities.

The couple also allegedly tried to lure one of the babysitters into their bed.

Authorities executed a search warrant and found drug paraphernalia, marijuana and drug packaging materials in the home.

There were also multiple firearms, several of them loaded, located throughout the residence, deputies said.

The couple were taken into custody at Racine County Jail, where they were being held on $15,000 bond.

They also face charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession with intent to deliver or manufacture THC and maintaining a drug trafficking place.

deebakes
11-11-2017, 02:38 PM
i think i've seen that movie already :-k

lost in melb.
11-12-2017, 04:47 AM
:thumbsdown:

redred
11-12-2017, 10:10 PM
free drugs :woot:

Hugh_Janus
11-12-2017, 10:44 PM
are they related?