PDA

View Full Version : Boy, 14, arrested after a neighbour accused him of raping his pet CHICKEN to death

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2017, 11:45 AM
By Jon Lockett - The Sun

https://i.imgur.com/mTBtseG.jpg

A TEENAGER has been arrested by cops after a neighbour accused him of raping his pet chicken to death.

Mansab Ali said the 14-year-old boy stole the hen from his shop, in Jalalpur Bhattian, Pakistan, before carrying out the bizarre sex attack.

https://i.imgur.com/2NMzyuN.jpg
The suspect told the courts he had been ‘sexually frustrated’

The local lad allegedly confessed to cops he did it because he was feeling “sexually frustrated.”

“The hen died while being sexually assaulted,” said a policeman. “Two persons witnessed this act.”
The teen was detained for an “unnatural offence” reports the Express Tribune.

Police chief Sarfraz Anjum added the suspect was arrested after a medical examination of the hen confirmed the assault.

“He is a 14-year-old boy and did it out of sexual frustration,” the officer said.

*In September, a taxi driver was accused of raping a puppy to death after allegedly boasting about the sick act to a pal while drunk.

Naresh Kumar, 34, reportedly had sex with the dog, named Jenney, before dumping her in a nearby industrial area in Delhi, India.

She “died due to excessive bleeding from private parts and shock,” a post-mortem revealed.

In August, 15 teens were treated for rabies after gang-raping a donkey in Morocco.

Muddy
11-16-2017, 01:21 PM
Listen.. What that boy and that chicken had was real..

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2017, 01:34 PM
The heart wants what the heart wants :thumbsup:

Muddy
11-16-2017, 01:35 PM
You cant stand in the way of love...

Griffin
11-17-2017, 02:11 AM
Why did the chicken cross the road?

It was still on the chicken fuckers dick.

RBP
11-17-2017, 02:29 AM
What the hell is this?

The chicken was stolen in Pakistan, that court picture is from Kenya, a dog was raped in India, and a donkey was gang raped in Morocco?

:lolwut:

Griffin
11-17-2017, 02:33 AM
damn....you know your bestiality.

RBP
11-17-2017, 02:35 AM
damn....you know your bestiality.

I will admit to having fucked some beasts back in the day. :oops:

Griffin
11-17-2017, 02:38 AM
I was at the bar the other night with my buddy having some beers. We had been there a while when two large girls came up to the bar and ordered some drinks. I noticed when they ordered they both had strong accents so I said ‘Hi, are you two girls from Scotland?’ One of them spoke up, with quite an attitude and said ‘it’s WALES you idiot!!!’

So I immediately said ‘Sorry, are you two Whales from Scotland?’

RBP
11-17-2017, 03:02 AM
:giggle:

Hal-9000
11-17-2017, 08:41 PM
Don't judge :hand:

deebakes
11-19-2017, 08:45 PM
he was clearly not educated enough in how to choke his own chicken :hand: