PDA

View Full Version : Anti-vaxx dad who treated dying son with maple syrup instead of medicine lashes out at justice system

Teh One Who Knocks
11-21-2017, 12:02 PM
Travis Gettys - Raw Story

https://i.imgur.com/DZzoimu.png

The anti-vaccine father of a toddler who died from untreated meningitis is blaming everyone but himself after an appeals court upheld his four-month sentence.

David Stephan said he’d been “strongly cautioned” against posting a message on Facebook, but did so anyway to “take a stand for the truth,” reported CBC.

“I have come to the realize (sic) that within the current system there is no room for justice and truth, there is no humanity and there definitely is no love,” Stephen wrote.

Stephan and his wife, Collet, were convicted last year of failure to provide the necessities of life to their 19-month-old son Ezekial, who died in March 2012.

A friend told the Alberta couple their son had meningitis — inflammation caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord — but they treated him with home remedies instead of taking him to a doctor.

The child was finally airlifted to a hospital in Calgary after he stopped breathing, and doctors removed him from life support after five days.

They tried to boost the boy’s immune system by feeding him with olive leaf extract, whey protein, water with maple syrup and juice with frozen berries.

David Stephan lashed out at the Canadian justice system and complained that he would be in jail when his wife delivered their next child.

“I offer my sincere apologies for remaining quiet over the past year as I valued my false sense of security more than the need to openly speak the truth by exposing the corruption,” Stephan wrote. “I have come to see that if I remain quiet today, someone else will needlessly suffer tomorrow. Allowing the light of truth to shine brightly is the only thing that will keep the workers of darkness hiding in the shadows.”

He accused prosecutors of withholding and falsifying evidence to “manipulate the ‘official narrative’ and criminalize heartbroken parents,” and of engaging in “excessive drama and censorship” in the courtroom.

Stephan also accused law enforcement of “an elaborate cover up of the ill equipped ambulance,” and he said prosecutors improperly influenced the autopsy by profiling him as a “political dissident.”

He has said he believes the Canadian government had targeted him and his wife to force parents through the court, not the legislature, to vaccinate their children.

Stephan argues that no evidence shows Ezekiel’s death could have been prevented if he had been given the vaccine for Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib), and he even expressed doubts on the witness stand whether his son died from meningitis.

The couple operates Truehope Nutritional Support Inc., a nutritional supplement company founded by Stephan’s father, from their home in Raymond.

Health Canada unsuccessfully tried in 2004 to stop the company from distributing its supplement Empowerplus, which the couple claims can manage mental illnesses such as bipolar disorder.

The government did issue warnings about the supplement — which prosecutors say the couple gave to their dying son.

Goofy
11-21-2017, 01:53 PM
Eejit

Muddy
11-21-2017, 02:07 PM
I bet he go's to 3 friendsgivings a year..

Hal-9000
11-21-2017, 04:48 PM
:(

"...he even expressed doubts on the witness stand whether his son died from meningitis."

That's a large part of the problem right there. A medical professional diagnosed death from meningitis and he thinks differently. He'll give his baby whey powder and maple syrup (way to hit the stereotype bro) but fears a vaccine.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-21-2017, 04:52 PM
Whining about there's "no room for justice and truth, there is no humanity and there definitely is no love"...he should consider himself lucky he only got 4 months. He should be in jail for life for what they did to that defenseless baby.

Hal-9000
11-21-2017, 05:12 PM
Agreed.

And it's sad finding out they own a company that claims a nutritional supplement can prevent mental and physical disease.

ffs we have free health care in Canada, use it. It reminds me of those snake oil people who convince cancer patients their vitamins help with cancer.

If whey powder or mineral X could really stop disease, our medical profession would have been using it. We derive no benefit from hiding actual cures because we don't charge for any hospital treatment.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-21-2017, 05:21 PM
If whey powder or mineral X could really stop disease, our medical profession would have been using it. We derive no benefit from hiding actual cures because we don't charge for any hospital treatment.

Porky would tell you otherwise :lol:

:fbd:

Hal-9000
11-21-2017, 05:24 PM
you have to support vaccines but I've always been curious...

I'm from the generation who got the old school round mark on my arm. Our vaccines were for measles, mumps, polio, rubella etc.

And I still got effin mumps, measles and chicken pox :lol:

Muddy
11-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Porky and his vaccinations, Godfather and his flat Earth, DGX and his crappy ol' Honda.. Where does the madness end??

Teh One Who Knocks
11-21-2017, 05:31 PM
Porky thinks Big Pharma is keeping cures from the general population :shhh:

Muddy
11-21-2017, 05:32 PM
If they keep us sick then they can keep charging us for treatment!

Teh One Who Knocks
11-21-2017, 05:35 PM
If they keep us sick then they can keep charging us for treatment!

:snapout:

Muddy
11-21-2017, 06:00 PM
:snapout:

the reefer will save us all

deebakes
11-22-2017, 01:43 AM
maple syrup solves everything though :-k