PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut man had sex with girlfriend's corpse in hope of reviving her, police say

Teh One Who Knocks
12-08-2017, 11:30 AM
By Benjamin Brown | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/WVfesWR.jpg

A Connecticut man was sentenced to a year in prison this week after telling authorities he had sex with his dead girlfriend’s corpse.

Aaron Gaser, 39, of Willimantic, told police in January that he decided to have sex with his girlfriend in attempt to wake her up after finding her unresponsive with heroin needles in her lap, the Hartford Courant reported.

Gaser said he thought having sex with the body might revive her because his girlfriend hated sleeping with him, according to an arrest warrant, the paper reported.

The report states Gaser also tied the victim’s ankles and wrists to the bedposts because it was a “fetish of his,” according to the paper.

After he finished, Gaser put the victim’s pants back on and called a neighbor, who just happened to be a former paramedic, according to the paper.

She believed the body had been dead for a few hours, and an autopsy later confirmed that the woman was in fact dead when Gaser had sex with her, the paper reported.

He pleaded guilty to fourth-degree sexual assault of a corpse.

Griffin
12-08-2017, 12:52 PM
A woman was in a coma,and she had been in it for months. Nurses were in her room giving her a sponge bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that there was a slight response on the monitor when she touched her. They tried it again and sure enough there was a small, recognizable movement.

They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, "Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and bring her out of the coma."

The husband was skeptical, but they assured him that with the curtains closed for privacy, and his co-operation it might just work. He finally agreed and went into his wife's room.

A few minutes passed and then the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart beat, alarms ringing, the nurses burst into the room. "What happened?" they cried.

The husband said, "I'm not sure, maybe she choked".

Hal-9000
12-08-2017, 03:54 PM
"... pleaded guilty to fourth-degree sexual assault of a corpse."

Gee, makes me wonder what first to third degree are :lol:

perrhaps
12-09-2017, 10:02 AM
"... pleaded guilty to fourth-degree sexual assault of a corpse."

Gee, makes me wonder what first to third degree are :lol:

First; second and third bases?

redred
12-09-2017, 10:26 AM
just like cold apple pie :lol: