PDA

View Full Version : Boozed-up teacher caught eating food for the school’s guinea pig after drinking wine donated by parents

Teh One Who Knocks
12-13-2017, 12:21 PM
By Stephen Moyes - The Sun

https://i.imgur.com/qa4URuk.jpg

A TEACHER scoffed food for the school guinea pig after downing bottles of wine brought in as Christmas presents.

The boozy episode emerged as school staff around the country were advised on behaviour at festive bashes.

One primary school teacher told how she and her assistant ended up in a classroom after drinking all the wine donated by *parents.

The unnamed teacher, from Derbyshire, said: “We thought it’d be hilarious to eat the class guinea pig’s food.

“The deputy head found my TA cackling on the floor with a half-chewed carrot and me going at the bowl of pellets like it was a dish of bar snacks.

“I don’t remember much after that.”

Two others, also from Derbyshire, had to be pulled apart at the Xmas bash after a screaming row over nativity rehearsals.

Other festive ding-dongs include a Lancashire teacher pushing the deputy head’s motorbike in a canal.

One from Yorkshire knocked out a parent outside a pub.

Teacher mag TES came up with the tips for staff.

They include: “Don’t slag off troublesome parents”, “don’t post snaps of a colleague vomiting on Santa” and “never take pics of your rude bits”.

Goofy
12-13-2017, 01:19 PM
:lol:

RBP
12-13-2017, 01:23 PM

Hal-9000
12-13-2017, 05:51 PM

“The deputy head found my TA cackling on the floor with a half-chewed carrot and me going at the bowl of pellets like it was a dish of bar snacks. I don’t remember much after that.”

lost in melb.
12-13-2017, 11:44 PM
Brits are cool.

If this was the states or Oz, parents would petition to have the staff fired