PDA

View Full Version : Married math teacher, 32, 'had intercourse and oral sex with her 14-year-old student inside middle school'

Teh One Who Knocks
12-18-2017, 12:47 PM
By Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com

https://i.imgur.com/xek9qCX.png

A middle school teacher from Ohio has been charged with repeatedly having sex with a 14-year-old student on school property earlier this year.

Jessica Langford, 32, appeared in court on November 21 and pleaded not guilty to three counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor and three counts of sexual battery.

Langford, a married mother-of-one from Centerville, had taught math at Miamisburg Middle School for nine years, until she resigned her position in late May after allegations of sexual misconduct had come to light.

According to court documents cited by the Dayton Daily News, Langford is accused of twice performing oral sex on the teenage boy, twice receiving oral sex from him, and twice having sexual intercourse with the 14-year-old.

The suspected sexual contact between the teacher and student took place on May 23 inside the middle school, according to the documents.

Following her indictment last month, Langford was released on her own recognizance.

https://i.imgur.com/HbTjuEC.png

'This teacher violated her position of trust and authority by engaging in a relationship and abusing a minor student,' Montgomery County Prosecutor Mat Heck Jr told Fox 45 Now.

Langford and her husband have been married for seven years, and a social media post on a relative's Facebook page suggests that the couple have a four-year-old daughter together.

RBP
12-18-2017, 02:08 PM
Her husband must be so proud.

Muddy
12-18-2017, 02:21 PM
Lock this pedophile away.

RBP
12-18-2017, 02:26 PM
Lock this pedophile away.

Plead not guilty, released on her own recognizance. Just like a guy would be. [/s]

Muddy
12-18-2017, 02:40 PM
Thats fucked up.. You know Im a little more lenient on the 17 year olds with the 22 year old hot teacher.. (not saying its right) But 14 with a 32 ? This bitch is a child predator, straight up.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-04-2018, 10:30 AM
By Greg Norman | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/egBrqXm.png

A 32-year-old Ohio teacher found guilty of having sex with a 14-year-old student inside her locked classroom has been sentenced to one year in prison, dodging calls from the victim’s father to have her put behind bars for more than a decade.

Jessica Langford, of Centerville, received five years of probation in addition to the sentence Tuesday following a 2017 incident that was said to have happened inside her Miamisburg Middle School classroom. The teen victim told jurors during her trial that they had oral sex and intercourse for around “20 to 30 minutes” on the last day of the academic year.

“I wish I could go back and undo all that happened,” Langford said in court Tuesday. “I am completely responsible for my actions and should have never have used my power as a teacher and never developed a friendship with a student.”

Montgomery County Common Pleas Judge Timothy O’Connell, during sentencing for Langford’s three sexual battery convictions, noted that she has had no past criminal history, the Dayton Daily News reported. She had argued that she was the primary caregiver for her mother and daughter.

The sentence Langford received was in stark contrast to what the victim’s father was asking for -- the maximum length of 15 years.

“She was entrusted with the care of the children and students and threw it away for her own sexual gratification,” the father had said in court, according to the newspaper. “He feels embarrassed and alone. He’s bullied constantly at school and feels helpless and alone.”

Langford said she and the teen “should have never exchanged any form of communication.

“I felt trapped in a teacher’s life. I was distracted, I was unable to focus only on my teaching duties,” she told the court. “Being the teacher all students wanted to have, I have learned to be a great teacher – doesn’t mean I need to be a friend to students and that there should be boundaries between teacher-student relationships.”

Goofy
06-04-2018, 12:34 PM
He’s bullied constantly at school and feels helpless and alone.”

Im not believing that, i bet all his mates hi-5 him at every opportunity

lost in melb.
06-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Im not believing that, i bet all his mates hi-5 him at every opportunity

I hate to RBP-you (!), but it could have damaged him as well. We will never know

Goofy
06-04-2018, 12:50 PM
I hate to RBP-you (!), but it could have damaged him as well. We will never knowI know, i just dont think he's being bullied because of it

lost in melb.
06-04-2018, 12:54 PM
I know, i just dont think he's being bullied because of it

Understood :thumbsup:

RBP
06-04-2018, 03:24 PM
By Greg Norman | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/egBrqXm.png

A 32-year-old Ohio teacher found guilty of having sex with a 14-year-old student inside her locked classroom has been sentenced to one year in prison, dodging calls from the victim’s father to have her put behind bars for more than a decade.

Jessica Langford, of Centerville, received five years of probation in addition to the sentence Tuesday following a 2017 incident that was said to have happened inside her Miamisburg Middle School classroom. The teen victim told jurors during her trial that they had oral sex and intercourse for around “20 to 30 minutes” on the last day of the academic year.

“I wish I could go back and undo all that happened,” Langford said in court Tuesday. “I am completely responsible for my actions and should have never have used my power as a teacher and never developed a friendship with a student.”

Montgomery County Common Pleas Judge Timothy O’Connell, during sentencing for Langford’s three sexual battery convictions, noted that she has had no past criminal history, the Dayton Daily News reported. She had argued that she was the primary caregiver for her mother and daughter.

The sentence Langford received was in stark contrast to what the victim’s father was asking for -- the maximum length of 15 years.

“She was entrusted with the care of the children and students and threw it away for her own sexual gratification,” the father had said in court, according to the newspaper. “He feels embarrassed and alone. He’s bullied constantly at school and feels helpless and alone.”

Langford said she and the teen “should have never exchanged any form of communication.

“I felt trapped in a teacher’s life. I was distracted, I was unable to focus only on my teaching duties,” she told the court. “Being the teacher all students wanted to have, I have learned to be a great teacher – doesn’t mean I need to be a friend to students and that there should be boundaries between teacher-student relationships.”

I want to find the details. I bet that means no time served. 1 year is 6 months, less custodial time served, means she walks. Fucking ridiculous.

deebakes
06-05-2018, 02:45 AM
they spelled 'rape' wrong :hand: