View Full Version : Joke written in pizza box gets worker fired, customer cyberbullied

Teh One Who Knocks
12-19-2017, 12:16 PM
by Q McCray, WJLA

https://i.imgur.com/Rqe1Rb1.jpg

STAFFORD, Va. (WJLA) — Pizza! A comfort food known to bring a smile to your face.

It did the opposite to a Stafford, Virginia mother.

We’re not showing her face or using her name, because she says she’s being cyberbullied.

“My son ordered a pizza online and under the special instructions he requested a joke,” she explained.

An innocent order her 12- and 15-year-olds have done in the past. A worker at the Pizza Hut on Jefferson Davis Hwy. cooked up exactly what they ordered.

The problem was their pizza arrived a little too spicy for mom’s taste.

The joke starts: “What do a pizza delivery driver and a gynecologist have in common?”

The punchline is too saucy to repeat.

“I was really shocked and floored that Pizza Hut would send that type of joke out,” she said. “The employee even called and I told her that I hope she doesn’t lose her job over this.”

But the worker did lose her job.

The mother posted a pic of the box on social media talking about her disgust, and now she's facing backlash online.

One of the posts reads in part,“I hope you see it in that big, black heart of yours to call back and explain that you aren’t upset. Days before Christmas you got someone fired.”

The mother’s reply to people saying her family asked for the joke and got what they ordered: “It’s an inappropriate joke. There’s a time and place for everything. My pizza box is not one of them. It’s a lesson learned."

WJLA/ABC7 is waiting to hear back from Pizza Hut.

Goofy
12-19-2017, 12:22 PM
:shakehead:

RBP
12-19-2017, 02:13 PM
That's a good joke!

Muddy
12-19-2017, 02:54 PM
punchline

They can both smell it but not eat it.

Hal-9000
12-19-2017, 07:08 PM
punchline

They can both smell it but not eat it.

:lol:

well ya don't give the customers the extra spicy jokes ffs...

Muddy
12-19-2017, 07:51 PM
:lol:

well ya don't give the customers the extra spicy jokes ffs...

Agreed.

deebakes
12-20-2017, 02:40 AM
this is ridiculous. the person asked for a joke ffs, what kind of millenial hipster douchebag does that? just order your fucking pizza you worthless pos :hand:

RBP
12-20-2017, 05:24 AM
this is ridiculous. the person asked for a joke ffs, what kind of millenial hipster douchebag does that? just order your fucking pizza you worthless pos :hand:

They got what they asked for and it was a great joke.