PDA

View Full Version : Man, 36, who says he has a lifelong phobia of the Tasmanian Devil accuses his father-in-law of 'coming at him with his toupee which he claims looks like the crazed cartoon'

Teh One Who Knocks
12-21-2017, 11:34 AM
By Dailymail.com Reporter

https://i.imgur.com/kcnvcpo.png

A middle-aged man with a self-proclaimed Tasmanian Devil phobia has accused his father-in-law of menacing him with a wig that resembles the mane of the cartoon character.

Mazen Dayem, 36, had his in-law, Yunes Doleh, 62, arrested last month in Staten Island after a funeral where Doleh violated a restraining order by coming at him with the toupee in hand, police said.

It seems the father-in-law and son have been disputing since 2013 when they got into an argument that turned physical - leaving Dayem with a fractured skull, the lawsuit obtained by everything-pr.com said.

The perturbed Dayem explained the November altercation in further detail while speaking with the New York Post.

https://i.imgur.com/pWdYRoH.jpg

'He walked in as I was already there,' he said. 'He removed his wig, made hand gestures.

'It's just a very large fear of mine, his damn wig... him and his hair reminds me of the Tasmanian Devil hair.

'I truly and genuinely have a large fear of wigs now, (and) it's a genuine fear. I have nightmares.'

Dayem said Doleh's taunting about his fear has only made matters worse for their relationship.

'It always made me very anxious,' Dayem added.

Since Dayem married his daughter, Doleh has been accused of repeatedly harassing him.

The father-in-law has been charged with criminal mischief.

'I believe at the end of the day, the criminal cases will be dismissed and my client [will be shown to have done] nothing wrong,' Doleh’s attorney, Matthew Santamauro, said in a statement, according to the Post.

Dayem, a supermarket mogul, revealed he has been living with the fear since he was a boy.

Hal-9000
12-21-2017, 11:43 AM
menaced him with a wig :shock:

how horrible

Goofy
12-21-2017, 01:16 PM
:rofl:

deebakes
12-22-2017, 02:27 AM
:ffs:

Godfather
12-22-2017, 05:58 AM