PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy

Muddy
01-19-2018, 07:07 PM
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/251273391" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>.

Hal-9000
01-19-2018, 07:24 PM
No offense to the boarder, but I give more props to the drone controller. That guy was going pretty slow.

and he's going goofy foot, what the hell man :lol:

Muddy
01-19-2018, 07:45 PM
Thats what I enjoyed, the slow cruise through the snow. That made it something I felt like I could accomplish and enjoy.

DemonGeminiX
01-19-2018, 07:45 PM
I love these videos. These, and the go pro downhill vids of the mountain bike guys. I think the majority of them are done by Red Bull.

Hal-9000
01-19-2018, 08:07 PM
Thats what I enjoyed, the slow cruise through the snow. That made it something I felt like I could accomplish and enjoy.

So a zen sort of effect, understandable.

I thought about the hidden stumps and avalanches because I love winter so much :lol:

Hal-9000
01-20-2018, 06:16 PM
I found a 24 hour train cam through Switzerland you would like Muddy :thumbsup:

Super scenic and the train never goes above a certain speed.

Muddy
01-20-2018, 07:11 PM
Post it!

Hal-9000
01-20-2018, 09:06 PM
This one is only 50 minutes. There's one from Oslo to somewhere else and it's a 7 hour journey :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeJ5xXrbkfU

Hal-9000
01-20-2018, 09:08 PM
This one is riveting. When they're parked for hours having lunch :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPYnvZmFQA

Godfather
01-20-2018, 09:44 PM
No offense to the boarder, but I give more props to the drone controller. That guy was going pretty slow.

and he's going goofy foot, what the hell man :lol:

Super cool, the guy filming did a great job.

I recently read about some add-on for GoPros that's an arm that hangs the camera behind and above, and the editing software will automatically remove the arm from the vids so it looks like the camera just floats behind you. How cool is that.

Hal-9000
01-20-2018, 10:53 PM

I recently read about some add-on for GoPros that's an arm that hangs the camera behind and above, and the editing software will automatically remove the arm from the vids so it looks like the camera just floats behind you. How cool is that.

I spent some time watching Muddy's vid trying to determine if it was another skier or a drone.

My reasoning for the drone was the varying height levels and the turnaround near the end.

Then I remembered the original intent from Muddy was to relax! :lol:

Godfather
01-20-2018, 10:56 PM
:lol:

This one is cool too, neat way to film although I imagine watch it at full speed would make you feel sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqncOP7OzMg

RBP
01-21-2018, 01:04 AM

I spent some time watching Muddy's vid trying to determine if it was another skier or a drone.

My reasoning for the drone was the varying height levels and the turnaround near the end.

Then I remembered the original intent from Muddy was to relax! :lol:

Yeah, definitely a drone based on the angles. The have drones now that can track the subject and follow automatically. I thought that was what the OP was, but it would have to be pretty advanced to navigate the trees. maybe though.

Hal-9000
01-21-2018, 06:47 PM
Yeah, definitely a drone based on the angles. They have drones now that can track the subject and follow automatically. I thought that was what the OP was, but it would have to be pretty advanced to navigate the trees. maybe though.

I think I've posted this one.

Pretty relaxing :wank:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONyUWirIWfk

deebakes
01-21-2018, 08:42 PM
I found a 24 hour train cam through Switzerland you would like Muddy :thumbsup:

Super scenic and the train never goes above a certain speed.

i was on a train through the alps in switzerland last summer that moved super slow, which was good because the drop off on the sides was frightening :nervous:

Hal-9000
01-21-2018, 08:56 PM
i was on a train through the alps in switzerland last summer that moved super slow, which was good because the drop off on the sides was frightening :nervous:

Recent Imgur post talks about traveling by train across Mongolia and somehow the guy ends up in a car that breaks down in some Mongolian desolate wasteland in the snow, and only features a few pictures of the train ride :lol:

One of the pics shows what looks like a woodburning stove in the cabin where he says - This provides heat and warm water for the passengers :-k

Hal-9000
01-21-2018, 09:00 PM
Here it is.
Fourth picture down for the stove and then the story starts to get really weird :lol:

You may want to click on the read more button...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/tKnfd"><a href="//imgur.com/tKnfd">Taking the Train from China to Switzerland (or How to Avoid Jet-Lag)</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>..