01-20-2018, 02:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWWFB6RZwgg

RBP
01-20-2018, 05:29 AM
Bravo. That took some guts.

Godfather
01-20-2018, 06:22 AM
Agreed.

This is off-topic, but RBP, Dr. Drew has talked very vaguely in some podcasts about people's voices getting 'stuck' at the age they were sexually molested. He'll 'guess' that a caller on Loveline has these issued when they're 30 but sound 13 on the phone and is almost always correct. I couldn't help but notice her voice is very young... you've studied counseling extensively. Is that a deeply studied topic or just an overly simplified conclusion?

RBP
01-20-2018, 06:25 AM
Agreed.

This is off-topic, but RBP, Dr. Drew has talked very vaguely in some podcasts about people's voices getting 'stuck' at the age they were sexually molested. He'll 'guess' that a caller on Loveline has these issued when they're 30 but sound 13 on the phone. I couldn't help but notice her voice is very young... you studied counseling. Is that a deeply studied topic or just an overly simplified conclusion?

Overly simplified. She has a high pitch. I don't think that what he means by "voice". More likely he meant the sophistication of expression rather than pitch. On the latter she presented mature and thoughtful.

Godfather
01-20-2018, 07:12 AM
Got it, interesting.