PDA

View Full Version : Sanders Gets Caught in Total Hypocrisy Over Shutdown on Live TV and Denies It — Here's Video Proof

Teh One Who Knocks
01-22-2018, 12:59 PM
CALEB HULL - Independent Journal Review

https://i.imgur.com/2WVe2QZ.png

Early Saturday morning, the government shut down after Democrats and Republicans could not come to an agreement on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. Since then, both parties have pointed the finger at each other, claiming they were the reason for the shutdown.

People then began looking into the past of the most outspoken politicians on the issue and found some interesting video footage.

House Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) was a main target, as Rep. Bradley Bryne (R-AL) brought a big poster of his quote from 2013, which said, “a [government shutdown] is the politics of idiocy, of confrontation, of paralysis.”
Then, he got caught contradicting himself on immigration again in a 2009 quote:
Now, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) has gotten caught in hypocrisy as well. Except he was confronted on live TV.

On the Senate floor on Sept. 30, 2013, Sanders said:

“What they are saying to the American people tonight is: 'Well, maybe we lost the presidential election. Maybe we lost seats in the Senate, lost seats in the House. It doesn't matter. We can now bring the government to a shutdown, throw some 800,000 hard-working Americans out on the street. And we are gonna get our way no matter what.'”

Mick Mulvaney, the director of the Office of Management and Budget, pointed this out and said on Friday, “This is exactly what they accused the Republicans of doing back in 2013.”

When Sanders was asked about the quote, he responded, “That doesn't sound like — I don't recall saying anything like that.”
Well, here's the video proof:

Oops.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-22-2018, 05:16 PM
Hes an idiot

Teh One Who Knocks
01-22-2018, 05:18 PM
They all are, nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. And they (the democrats) are all holding the federal government and actual US citizens hostage because they want amnesty for a bunch of illegal aliens.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-22-2018, 05:24 PM
Yeah, its a fucking joke. And still the people I talk to think that Trump is the issue. :facepalm:

He is the only person making sense