PDA

View Full Version : In-N-Out Burger reveals managers make $160k on average

Teh One Who Knocks
01-25-2018, 02:29 PM
by Joe Dahlke - FOX 31 Denver

https://i.imgur.com/VxVF8iC.jpg

IRVINE, Calif. — In-N-Out Burger has revealed that mangers at their restaurants, on average, make six figures.

The West Coast burger sensation pays store managers an average yearly salary of more than $160,000, which is about triple the industry average, according to the a report in the California Sun.

There is no college degree or previous management experience required.

The burger chain confirmed to KTVU that managers do indeed make an average of $160,000. Store managers are responsible for overseeing all aspects of a single restaurant.

“These responsibilities include ensuring that quality, service, and cleanliness meet our high standards,” the chain told KTVU. “As leaders, they hire, train, and develop their team, and are responsible for creating and maintaining an enthusiastic and positive working environment.”

To put that in perspective, Business Insider reports that the average architect in California makes about $112,000 a year while a lawyer makes $170,000 annually.

It’s not just the managers that get paid well, In-N-Out also pays above the minimum wage in California by paying their employees $13 an hour.

In November, it was announced that In-N-Out will build a distribution facility and office building in Colorado Springs on a 22.4-acre parcel for future growth along the Interstate 25 corridor. No other restaurant sites have been determined.

The distribution center could serve up to 50 restaurants within 350 miles of Colorado Springs. There is no timeline for the opening date of the first restaurant.

In-N-Out was ranked No. 4 in the list of best places to work in 2018 by Glassdoor, beating Google and Microsoft. It was the only restaurant chain in the top 50 to make the list.

Muddy
01-25-2018, 03:27 PM
Running a restaurant successfully is a HUGE responsibility. If you can do it, you are probably worth the investment the owner has in you.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-25-2018, 03:31 PM
Running a restaurant successfully is a HUGE responsibility. If you can do it, you are probably worth the investment the owner has in you.

This also shows that jobs in fast food are not dead end jobs, unless of course you are a useless slacker.

Muddy
01-25-2018, 04:05 PM
This also shows that jobs in fast food are not dead end jobs

Absolutely not dead end jobs, you start out at $15.00 an hour..! :mrgreen:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-25-2018, 04:33 PM
:shock:

Goofy
01-25-2018, 04:43 PM
Fair play to them :ok:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-25-2018, 04:44 PM
:shock:

When I saw this story last night, I told the wife that I was going to quit my job and go manage an In-N-Out restaurant :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-25-2018, 04:52 PM
If they are only working 40 hours a week.....me too :lol:

Muddy
01-25-2018, 05:28 PM
My wifes cousin runs a Panera and its no small task..

deebakes
01-26-2018, 01:37 AM
:wtf2: