PDA

View Full Version : ANCIENT ALIENS: Do 'beings' among 7,000-year-old treasure prove ETs visited our ancestors?

Teh One Who Knocks
01-30-2018, 12:43 PM
By Jon Austin - The Express

https://i.imgur.com/nc798dF.jpg

ANCIENT treasure including artefacts which are said to to depict alien beings "found in a historic cave" have added to claims ancient civilisations on Earth were visited by advanced species from outer space.

The ancient aliens theory claims there is evidence in historical records of a race of advanced astronauts arriving on Earth and helping our forefathers build monuments such as the Pyramids of Giza in Egypt.

It is based on supposed depictions of flying saucers and alien-like beings in thousands of year old arts and crafts, coupled with the mysteries of how structures like the pyramids and Stonehenge, in Wiltshire, which were constructed with technology of the time.

Now, a video has gone viral online claims to have produced further evidence to support the alien myth.

In the video, you see a number of what appears to be Klaus Dona artefacts, which are known to date back thousands of years.

Some of the figures display alien-like figures, with long faces and round eyes.

And more sculptures appear to show spaceships floating above the ground, Dailystar.co.uk reports.

Others are said to be completely unexplainable and some claim it could its proof several other races co-existed thousands of years ago.

The clip was captured in Mexico and uploaded to YouTube channel UFOmania before going viral.

Viewers have tried to get to the bottom of the mystery.

One posted: “Haven’t seen these artefacts before, but none of this surprises me. There’s a lot more to come.”

And another added: “Incredible evidence to support that extraterrestrials have been engaging the human race for a very long time.”

A third believed: “They lived on Earth for over 7,000 years and they created man.”

Others were not as convinced, stating they may not be entirely real.

A viewer pointed out: “All in mint condition, I reckon they are fake.”

Others said that just because objects in the shape of no human creatures were created, it did not mean these creatures ever truly existed.

One posted: "So, the fact that an ancient culture drew pictures and made sculptures of creatures that don't look like any known life form on Earth proves their existence?

"Ok, so by the same logic, Centaurs, Minotaurs, Dragons, Unicorns, Satyrs, and Gryphons must all exist."

Goofy
01-30-2018, 01:24 PM
:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-30-2018, 01:33 PM
Then why else would they make things that look like that? :-s

DemonGeminiX
01-30-2018, 01:35 PM
:-s

Because they were shitty artists?

Teh One Who Knocks
01-30-2018, 01:35 PM
:facepalm:

Muddy
01-30-2018, 02:14 PM
Its possible..

DemonGeminiX
01-30-2018, 04:06 PM
Its possible..

That they were shitty artists? Of course it is. There are shitty artists all over the place today.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-30-2018, 04:07 PM
That they were shitty artists? Of course it is. There are shitty artists all over the place today.

:gtfo:

Muddy
01-30-2018, 04:16 PM

Do you think humans are the only intelligent life in the universe (not including the life on Earth)?

DemonGeminiX
01-30-2018, 04:32 PM
No, I don't. The universe is a huge place. Probably far larger than any estimate we can come up with. We already know that there are an estimated 100 billion galaxies out there. There are maybe more. To think that we're the only intelligent life to have risen in this universe would be arrogant folly. I would even go so far as to say that to think that we're the only life, intelligent or otherwise, to have risen in this galaxy would be folly.

But until I see irrefutable proof that extraterrestrial life has intentionally traveled from some far off cosmic point to our planet and has intentionally visited us, I will remain a skeptic. This does not prove anything beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt.

Muddy
01-30-2018, 04:33 PM
Gotcha.. I'm of similar mindset... :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
01-30-2018, 04:53 PM
Now I can buy into some of this. There's paintings that depict space ships and aliens and I'm still not sure that our ancient ancestors could have built some of the structures like the pyramids and Stonehenge, not to mention any structures that have been lost we're not aware of.

The way internal shafts of pyramids and stones line up with stars and how some areas in the world have been built that can be viewed from a mile up. We have to be honest...a little over a hundred years ago we were still leeching people :lol: Think about cultures 6000 thousand years ago. Sure, they may have been able to build large structures, but some of the features within the structures are more than just engineering approximations.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-30-2018, 04:58 PM
Now I can buy into some of this. There's paintings that depict space ships and aliens and I'm still not sure that our ancient ancestors could have built some of the structures like the pyramids and Stonehenge, not to mention any structures that have been lost we're not aware of.

The way internal shafts of pyramids and stones line up with stars and how some areas in the world have been built that can be viewed from a mile up. We have to be honest...a little over a hundred years ago we were still leeching people :lol: Think about cultures 6000 thousand years ago. Sure, they may have been able to build large structures, but some of the features within the structures are more than just engineering approximations.

Exactly :tup:

Even with cranes, helicopters, tractors and trucks at our disposal, it would be tough to construct the Great Pyramid of Giza today. Its construction 4,500 years ago is so astounding in some people's eyes that they invoke mystical or even alien involvement. But the current theory of the building of the Great Pyramid — the notion that it was assembled from the inside out, via a spiraling internal ramp — is probably still the best construction plan.

Following that plan, we could replicate the Wonder of the Ancient World for a cool $5 billion.

First, let's look at the blueprint: The pyramid is 756 feet long on each side, 481 feet high, and composed of 2.3 million stones weighing nearly 3 tons each for a total mass of 6.5 million tons. Legend has it that the structure was erected in just 20 years' time, meaning that a block had to have been moved into place about every 5 minutes of each day and night. That pace would have required the (slave) labor of thousands. While traditional theories hold that the pyramid was built via a long external ramp, such a ramp would have had to wind around for more than a mile to be shallow enough to drag stones up, and it would have had a stone volume twice that of the pyramid itself.

deebakes
01-31-2018, 04:39 AM
:hills: