PDA

View Full Version : Couple arrested after woman runs around naked on the beach

Teh One Who Knocks
07-06-2011, 12:33 AM
WMBF News

http://i.imgur.com/91g9s.jpg

GARDEN CITY, SC (WMBF) A Charlotte woman and a Conway man have been arrested after officers with the Horry County Police Department found the woman naked on the beach Sunday.

According to a police report, officers were dispatched to the Garden City Pier in reference to people being nude on the shore. Upon arrival, officers found Kerrie Amanda Clayton, 20, running around the beach unclothed.

Officers then observed Clayton run up to Henry Scott Sanders, Jr., 23, who then picked Clayton up and "began making sexual movements as if he was engaging in a sex act with Clayton," according to the report.

Sanders was reported to be fully dressed.

At that time, officers walked around to the King Fisher Inn in order to gain access to the beach, and then found Sanders and Clayton reportedly engaged in a sexual act on the beach.

Officers then stopped Clayton and Sanders during their act and made Clayton get dressed. According to the report, Clayton told officers "it was no big deal, people have sex on the beach all the time."

Officers were of a different opinion, according to the report, explaining to Clayton it was a big deal, because people saw it and called the police.

When asked if she would do the same thing in Charlotte, Clayton allegedly said she probably would.

At that time, both Clayton and Sanders were placed under arrest, where Clayton was charged with indecent exposure. Sanders was then charged with disseminating, procuring or producing obscenity or directing an obscene play, dance or other performance, or who participates directly in that portion which makes it obscene.

Hal-9000
07-06-2011, 01:38 AM
As I am not a beautiful person, I try not to judge..

When I opened this thread I actually gave a little physical gasp and moved in the chair

:lol: holy unique looking woman

deebakes
07-06-2011, 01:58 AM
:-k

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/Shockwave_73/voldemort.jpg

:tinfoil:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-06-2011, 02:04 AM
As I am not a beautiful person, I try not to judge..

When I opened this thread I actually gave a little physical gasp and moved in the chair

:lol: holy unique looking woman

I dunno why, but that had me laughing harder than I have in a long time :lol: