PDA

View Full Version : ‘Bridge to another DIMENSION’ discovered in shock paranormal clip

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2018, 12:57 PM
By Callum Hoare - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/nWnLPpL.jpg
TIME TRAVEL? The bridge apparently leads to another dimension

FOOTAGE has emerged of what conspiracy theorists believe to be a entrance to another world.

In the clip, a narrator details a story about a haunted overpass in the town of Avon, Indiana, USA.

He says: “Stories go back about the bridge before it even opened.

“They say that during construction of the bridge, one worker was drinking on the job and stumbled off the bridge into a pit of cement.

“That pit became his grave and his skeleton is still under the bridge and every train that passes over, shakes his soul into awakening."

But that is not all.

The bloke goes on to explain that once a year, the path apparently opens up a portal into another dimension.

He adds: “One story tells that the bridge is a gateway to another dimension and by crossing it on the anniversary of its opening, it will take you away from this world.

“On dark stormy nights, the gate partially opens and the sounds of ghosts moaning amidst from it.”

The video was uploaded to YouTube channel Eskify last week and has already received more than 45,000 hits.

Viewers had mixed reactions to the footage.

Some were horrified by the possibility of a gateway to another dimension.

One comment read: “Nope. Blow the bridge up with dynamite.”

Others were convinced by the myth.

“I’m a bit of a skeptic when it comes to the supernatural but I've personally experienced things I can't explain

"I've also heard stories from family members and I know they wouldn't lie to me,” another added.

But some simply did not accept the bloke’s story.

A third questioned: “If nobody seen him fall in the cement, how do we know he really fell in?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkhUJta0rcs

Goofy
02-05-2018, 01:22 PM
:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-05-2018, 01:25 PM
What will it take for you to believe? Proof after proof after proof. :facepalm:

Goofy
02-05-2018, 01:31 PM
What will it take for you to believe? Proof after proof after proof. :facepalm:
:yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks