PDA

View Full Version : Rugby fan did celebratory poo on table after Wales beat Scotland

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Ashitha Nagesh for Metro.co.uk

https://i.imgur.com/Tu2DAgG.jpg

A Welsh rugby fan was so happy about his team’s win against Scotland that he did a celebratory poo on a pub table.

People celebrating Wales’s 34-7 victory at the Dog and Piano pub in Camarthen were surprised to see a man pull down his trousers, squat on the table and defecate.

One of the man’s friends then took an empty pint glass and, for no apparent reason, squashed it against the excrement.

Nicola Morris, the pub’s owner, said that the pooer and his friends had been banned from her establishment for life.

‘I was walking around the pub when a member of staff came over and alerted me to what had happened,’ she said.

‘Someone had defecated on the table at the front of the pub. Another one of the group had then got an empty pint glass and stuck it in the “mess”.’

Some of the group then hung around and watched as staff were forced to clean the poo from the table.

Nicola added: ‘When I asked them to leave, one of them laughed in my face.’

https://i.imgur.com/8ZdG8VS.jpg

However, a letter of apology was then posted through the pub’s letterbox on Monday morning, in which the pooer blamed his pooing on ‘too much alcohol’.

‘I’m very sorry and embarrassed for what I did, and it has already affected my wife, family and friends,’ he wrote.

‘If you would want me to come clean the pub or any other tasks around the place, or make a donation to a charity of your choice, I would gladly do so.’

Goofy
02-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Wow :lol:

redred
02-08-2018, 01:21 PM
:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Is this why people don't go to Wales? :-k

redred
02-08-2018, 02:31 PM
I just hope it doesn't become a trend , Scotland lose a lot :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2018, 02:31 PM
I just hope it doesn't become a trend , Scotland lose a lot :lol:

:burn:

Hal-9000
02-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Reason number 29 why I don't like drunk people. "I've never done anything like this before...there is no excuse for my behavior but too much alcohol was involved"

Ya dropped yer drawers and shat on a table in a public venue. Booze or not you have a fuckin problem mate :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Dude, I have been shitfaced drunk many times when I was younger, and I've never done anything like this :lol: When people blame it completely on the alcohol, I don't know how much I believe them TBH :lol:

Hal-9000
02-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Dude, I have been shitfaced drunk many times when I was younger, and I've never done anything like this :lol: When people blame it completely on the alcohol, I don't know how much I believe them TBH :lol:

:lol: You had me at dude...

I agree. There's a longstanding argument relating to cheating on someone when you're drunk. Do you blame the alcohol, forgive them and move on? Or do you take our side of the stance and say - There are some things you should never do, impaired or not.

Psychologists have supported the latter saying that alcohol reveals certain behaviors that were already there under the surface...

All that being said...I'm no angel and have had my moments while drunk :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-08-2018, 05:22 PM
Yup, I've always believed that alcohol is more or less like a truth serum kinda thing. It won't make you do something you would never ever even consider doing while sober because it's something you are morally opposed to, but it will loosen you up and allow you to do things that you are thinking about or hold back somewhere in your subconscious :lol:

Hal-9000
02-08-2018, 06:16 PM
I'll tell you a reverse chew your arm off after waking up with someone story...

Living in Banff and a cute little coworker gets absolutely hammered every night. She's at our place one night and we both end up getting plastered. Whiskey shots...

There's too many people living at my place, her and I decide to go to her apartment. I get there and she has no furniture, her clothes are laying everywhere along with some magazines etc. It's okay though because most people who worked in Banff were transients and didn't own much.

So we do the nasty on her bedroom floor (no bed) and pass out. We both wake up in the morning at the same time and look at each other. She takes one look at me and then runs to the toilet and starts projectile barfing :lol: The chick was about 120 lbs soaking wet and I'm sure she threw up 130 lbs worth.

I wait around and make sure she's okay...she ends up thanking me for staying over. :lol:

I swear...she's laying on her side about 6 inches from me, she opens her eyes and looks at me for like 5 seconds.. and then bolts for the bathroom to throw up.

I must be a pretty princess in the morning after drinking all night :lol:

Godfather
02-09-2018, 03:22 AM
I'm going to the Rugby 7's tourny here in Vancouver in a few weeks. First time seeing rugby live. Is it tradition that I poo on a table after the game? :-k

redred
02-09-2018, 07:07 AM
7s is half the team so maybe start by pissing in one of the pockets leave the pooing for the full games when there's 15

Godfather
02-09-2018, 07:12 AM
7s is half the team so maybe start by pissing in one of the pockets leave the pooing for the full games when there's 15

What would I do without you guys?

I'm so excited for 7's though :lol: I have no idea how the game works, but basically the tickets are general admission to the big stadium in the city, it's a 2-day event (saturday/sunday), you get piss wasted and wear dumb costumes with all your friends, and watch giant athletes crush each other for hours on end. Should be amazing.

redred
02-09-2018, 08:17 AM
i do like the 7's its faster and high scoring but only because its played on a full sized pitch with half the players but you can't beat 15's union games

Hal-9000
02-09-2018, 07:40 PM
I'm going to the Rugby 7's tourny here in Vancouver in a few weeks. First time seeing rugby live. Is it tradition that I poo on a table after the game? :-k

I played rugby in high school. At worst, we poo'd outside :lol: