PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think Pelosi can't say anything more stupid....

PorkChopSandwiches
02-22-2018, 05:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqgjczWrCas

Just need to cut the grass

Muddy
02-22-2018, 06:15 PM
Isn't this the candidate of Jeffs party?

RBP
02-23-2018, 12:59 AM
She also admits there are areas where a wall is needed and completely mumbles through her reasoning for no wall. "the local trade"? What?

DemonGeminiX
02-23-2018, 05:06 AM
I don't understand why her district keeps voting her in. Is there no one, even another Democrat, challenging her during her bids for reelection?

Pony
02-23-2018, 02:15 PM
I don't understand why her district keeps voting her in. Is there no one, even another Democrat, challenging her during her bids for reelection?

Yea, I don't get it either, her incoherent ramblings make my head hurt.

RBP
02-23-2018, 02:22 PM

I bet her district loves her and agrees with everything she says. Well that and she's powerful so if her district wants something, they get it.

Pony
02-23-2018, 02:35 PM
I bet her district loves her and agrees with everything she says. Well that and she's powerful so if her district wants something, they get it.

Here is a visual representation of her speaking.

https://i.imgur.com/XBKhzDu.jpg

Anytime I hear her speak all I hear is a bunch of liberal catchphrases strung together in an incoherent, contradictory jumble.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-23-2018, 03:00 PM
She has been around so long and is so powerful in DC because of it, nobody will challenge her. I don't get it, she is clearly having issues mentally.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-23-2018, 03:21 PM

She has been around so long and is so powerful in DC because of it, nobody will challenge her. I don't get it, she is clearly having issues mentally.

Another reason term limits are needed. No one in congress should hold that much power. Same thing goes for Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont. He was a senator when I was still living there. Looked him up, he's the longest serving senator right now and has been in office since 1975. He wields a lot of power in the Senate and therefore if Vermont wants something, chance are it will get it.

And Leahy is another lunatic liberal democrat.