PDA

View Full Version : Trump considers pulling ICE out of California

Muddy
02-23-2018, 02:38 PM
Trump considers pulling ICE out of California to let the state learn

http://i65.tinypic.com/219w64n.png

President Donald Trump said on Thursday that he’s considering pulling Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers out of California.

Why? Because he feels the state is giving his administration “no help” in targeting the violent MS-13 gang, especially in Los Angeles.

“We’re getting no help from the state of California,” Trump said from the White House. “Frankly, if I wanted to pull our people from California you would have a crime nest like you’ve never seen in California. All I’d have to do is say ‘ICE and border patrol, let California learn.’”

Trump made those remarks during a meeting at the White House where he also spent a few minutes scolding California.

“You would see crime like nobody’s ever seen crime in this country,” he said of California without federal immigration agents. “And yet we get no help from the state of California.”

He also took a shot at leadership in the state.

“They are doing a lousy management job,” Trump said. “They have the highest taxes in the nation and they don’t know what’s happening out there. Frankly, it’s a disgrace, the sanctuary city situation, the protection of these horrible criminals in California and other places. If we ever pulled our ICE out and we ever said, ‘hey, let California learn and let them figure it out for themselves,’ in two months, they’d be begging for us to come back. They would be begging.”

Would the president really do such a thing?

“You know what, I’m thinking about it,” Trump said.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2qkuosl.png

Trump and his administration have stepped up enforcement of immigration laws since he took office, so much so that Senators Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, both Democrats, sent a joint letter to the Acting ICE Director Thomas Homan asking for detailed information about how raids are prioritized and asking for communications regarding upcoming raids in the state.

“Diverting resources in an effort to punish California and score political points is an abhorrent abuse of power, not to mention a terrible misuse of scarce resources,” the letter said.

Homan responded in an interview with Fox New.

"We don't conduct raids,” he said. “We conduct targeted enforcement operations. We don't go into neighborhoods, knocking on a bunch of doors, looking for people that are different than us.”

Trump’s quotes spread quickly across social media where some were immediately supportive of the idea.

RBP
02-23-2018, 02:44 PM
Porky :rip:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-23-2018, 02:48 PM
Porky :rip:

He had a good run :dunno:

Muddy
02-23-2018, 02:51 PM
Only thing protecting him now is the Latino belief in the Christian god.

RBP
02-23-2018, 02:55 PM
Only thing protecting him now is the Latino belief in the Christian god.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2433l1i.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
02-23-2018, 02:56 PM
We all dead

redred
02-23-2018, 04:34 PM
how are you going to make your drinks cool now ?

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2018, 05:13 PM
:lol:

Hal-9000
02-26-2018, 05:18 PM
Is Porky getting deported now? American politics are so confusing :(

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2018, 05:27 PM
Is Porky getting deported now? American politics are so confusing :(

No, if they pull ICE out of California, that means it a free for all for all the illegals :cheers:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2018, 05:31 PM
No, if they pull ICE out of California, that means it a free for all for all the illegals :cheers:

Yep, they are talking on the radio today how fucked up the (D) party is in CA. None of them can even come to terms on who they want to run. They are a mess of idiots trying to appease everyone except the taxpayers.

Hal-9000
02-26-2018, 05:37 PM

Yeah when a mayor publicly warns illegal aliens about a crackdown and frames it as - Protecting the residents - there's a pretty big problem just on defining what right and wrong is.

Muddy
02-26-2018, 05:42 PM
Yeah when a mayor publicly warns illegal aliens about a crackdown and frames it as - Protecting the residents - there's a pretty big problem just on defining what right and wrong is.

Are you talking about Florida?

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2018, 05:42 PM

It's all because there's a super liberal group of democrats in this country that seem to believe that the needs of the illegal aliens in this country should come before actual citizens.

Hal-9000
02-26-2018, 05:43 PM
Are you talking about Florida?

No, the other story about the mayor of Oakland warning the 'residents' about ICE coming.