PDA

View Full Version : Middle school teacher, 26, sent nudes, had sex with teen boy student, cops say

RBP
03-01-2018, 03:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/nIBN18N.jpg

VOLUSIA COUNTY, FL. — A former New Smyrna Beach Middle School teacher was arrested today on charges that she had a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old student and sent him nude photos.

Volusia County sheriff’s detectives arrested 26-year-old Stephanie Peterson, (also known as Stephanie Ferri) this morning on two counts of lewd or lascivious battery and one count of transmission of harmful materials to a minor.

The relationship is believed to have started in November. A detective responded to the victim’s family’s home Tuesday after the student disclosed the relationship to his parents. The student, an 8th grader, told detectives Peterson would send him nude photos. He said she started coming to his home at night, picking him up around 11 p.m. on several occasions and bringing him back around 1 or 2 a.m.

https://i.imgur.com/QsoRzlc.jpg?1

The victim reported that Peterson told him they couldn’t tell anyone about their relationship or they’d get in trouble. He also said she bought him marijuana and bowls for smoking it, and his grades suffered after their relationship started.

https://i.imgur.com/LHLuyfQ.jpg

Peterson was taken into custody and was being interviewed this morning before transport to the Volusia County Branch Jail, where her charges carry $25,000 bond. She resigned her teaching position on Monday, according to the School District.

Muddy
03-01-2018, 03:38 AM
What a fool.

RBP
03-01-2018, 04:13 AM
What a fool.

You know I love you Muddy. We will probably never agree on this subject. This idea that female child predators are simply exercising a foolish sexual choice is really disturbing to me.

Having said that, thank you for not cheering on the molested boy as a stud.

redred
03-01-2018, 06:23 AM
:hitit:

Muddy
03-01-2018, 01:58 PM
This idea that female child predators are simply exercising a foolish sexual choice is really disturbing to me.

At the end of the day a choice is made. Do it or don't. :shrug:

RBP
03-01-2018, 02:19 PM
At the end of the day a choice is made. Do it or don't. :shrug:

I understand your point. I guess I just don't put "molest a child" in the same sexual choice category as "fuck a fat chick". There's a level of compulsion, be it as a hebephile (11-14), or exercising her power, that drives this. I don't believe it's as simple as she needed to get laid and he was available. They generally groom these kids.

Muddy
03-01-2018, 02:23 PM
I understand your point. I guess I just don't put "molest a child" in the same sexual choice category as "fuck a fat chick". There's a level of compulsion, be it as a hebephile (11-14), or exercising her power, that drives this. I don't believe it's as simple as she needed to get laid and he was available. They generally groom these kids.

I'm not as schooled on the subject as you, but I do think she is a pedo. 14 is really young.

*edit* or 'hebe' vs pedo as you say (I looked it up on de Gergle)

RBP
03-01-2018, 02:28 PM
I'm not as schooled on the subject as you, but I do think she is a pedo. 14 is really young.

Not-so-fun fact, but interesting. 50% of people who commit child sexual assaults (under age 11) are not pedophiles, i.e. not sexually attracted to children. They use sexual violence as control, the same as others use physical or verbal abuse.

Muddy
03-01-2018, 02:40 PM
"not-so-fun-fact" :lol: #truth

Hal-9000
03-02-2018, 04:31 AM
So these women are predators and you guys know my stance. Why in the fuck are there so many young women teachers going after little boys in recent years?

Forget about increases in exposure due to advanced social media and boys now reporting the same incidents that were once not mentioned. There is some real escalation happening here.

Is it a societal thing where women are being conditioned to think that younger boys will be more appreciative and less of a hassle if they just want sex?

The medical community has discovered an element of male pedophilia may be that the younger target is less of a threat than a full grown peer. It's not only about attraction, part of it is about control.

All that being said the woman in this article is stunning. There I said it. She even has the eyebrows. We never saw this volume of female teachers in our day stalking the students.

RBP
03-02-2018, 06:32 AM
In my opinion part of what we are seeing is about power and equality. Unfortunately, women have taken there gains in power and equality to include all the bad aspects they say they hate about men. Men can be sexually promiscuous, so now we're proud sluts. Men can be ruthless and demanding, so now we are mean bitches. Men can be sexual predators, so now we fuck students. "Equality" has become synonymous with "lowest common denominator".

I don't think we should ignore the power differential shift. Once given power, some people will inevitably abuse it.

deebakes
03-02-2018, 08:39 PM
too bad this pretty chick is broken mentally :(

Godfather
03-02-2018, 09:31 PM
Not-so-fun fact, but interesting. 50% of people who commit child sexual assaults (under age 11) are not pedophiles, i.e. not sexually attracted to children. They use sexual violence as control, the same as others use physical or verbal abuse.

That's interesting, not sure I've seen you mention that before.

Does finding that distinction in any one particular case make a difference? By that I mean can one group or the other be rehabilitated and released with any semblance of hope that they won't re-offend, or are both groups destined to be a danger to society unless locked up for life?

RBP
03-02-2018, 09:52 PM
That's interesting, not sure I've seen you mention that before.

Does finding that distinction in any one particular case make a difference? By that I mean can one group or the other be rehabilitated and released with any semblance of hope that they won't re-offend, or are both groups destined to be a danger to society unless locked up for life?

It is certainly important to understand motivation and drive to effectively treat the offender. I don't have any data comparing recidivism based on motivation. But the widely held notion that child sex offenders have a much higher rate of recidivism is not statistically accurate (particularly when you exclude recidivism for other crimes).

KevinD
03-03-2018, 03:25 AM
I wanna know what parents of any 14yo (boy or girl) let's them take off and not come home till 01:00-02:00???? Oh, and first pic in article? I've seen before in a Texas saltwater magazine about 5 years ago. Hmmmmm...

Teh One Who Knocks
12-21-2018, 12:33 PM
By Joshua Rhett Miller - New York Post

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/6093/nNrsr8.jpg

Attorneys for a former middle school teacher who admitted having sex with a 14-year-old student argued she should serve less than the minimum sentence for the crime because the boy was a “willing participant,” according to a motion filed on behalf of 27-year-old Stephanie Peterson obtained by the Daytona Beach News-Journal.

Peterson, who previously taught at New Smyrna Beach Middle School, pleaded guilty in October to lewd and lascivious battery sex act with a child and electronic transmission of material harmful to minors, admitting that she had sex with an eighth-grader in her car and gave him oral sex in her home and in a barn behind his home between November 2017 and last January, court documents show.

Peterson could have been sentenced to up to 20 years in prison if convicted of both felonies at trial, but she now faces between five and 10 years behind bars when she’s sentenced Wednesday at a courthouse in DeLand.

As part of that plea deal, Peterson’s attorneys will be allowed to seek a lesser sentence for the disgraced former teacher, and one of the reasons they cited is that the teen victim was a “willing participant” in the sexual assaults, during which he was legally unable to provide consent under state law.

But at least one law professor contacted by the newspaper disagreed with that strategy, since the legal age of consent in the Sunshine State is 18.

“The child is below the age of legal consent for sexual activity with an adult, so the fact that they were a willing participant, in my mind, is actually an escalator,” Stetson College of Law Professor Charlie Rose told the newspaper. “It’s an indication that perhaps the child was manipulated into engaging in sexual activity. It does not make the crime less culpable.”

Peterson’s attorneys are expected to call up to 16 witnesses to testify on her behalf during Wednesday’s hearing before Circuit Judge Raul Zambrano.

The teen and Peterson began interacting after she lent the student her cellphone so he could check his Instagram account. Peterson later sent him a message from his own account after he left himself signed in, according to court documents.

The pair then continued communicating via Snapchat before Peterson sent the teen nude pictures, including one from inside a shower. The illicit trysts were later revealed when another teacher called his home to offer to tutor the teen, prompting his mother to jokingly ask him if the teacher was planning to molest him.

“Anyone could molest you,” the teen replied while crying.

Peterson later wrote to the teen to “delete everything” after learning that his mother was planning to contact police.

In a subsequent message released by the State Attorney’s Office, Peterson wrote: “Pleas [sic] tell her it was the worst decision of my life and I know it was and idk where my brain was but that I somehow fell in love with you briefly and idk why and I’ll never be the same person because of it.”

Peterson is expected to testify Wednesday on her behalf, according to the newspaper. The motion that requests a lighter sentence indicates that she’s already lost her teaching career as a result of her actions, as well as her tarnished reputation.

She also had a “troubled relationship” with her biological father and has started working again, although the motion did not specify her new profession, the newspaper reports.

Muddy
12-21-2018, 01:21 PM
What 14 year old boy wouldnt be a willing participant? :lol: wtf.. I guess the judge thought she was hot as well..

RBP
12-21-2018, 01:22 PM
I hope the judge recognizes that this legal manipulation is an extension of her predatory behavior. She clearly has learned nothing, is still a danger to society, and should be dealt with severely.

RBP
12-21-2018, 01:24 PM
What 14 year old boy wouldnt be a willing participant? :lol: wtf.. I guess the judge thought she was hot as well..

C'mon, man. Jesus.

Muddy
12-21-2018, 01:33 PM
C'mon, man. Jesus.

What?? I just eluded to her getting off the hook because of her looks....

Muddy
12-21-2018, 01:35 PM
Eluded is the wrong word..

Muddy
12-21-2018, 01:38 PM
Allude... there it is..

Goofy
12-21-2018, 01:45 PM
Looks innocent to me :shrug:

RBP
12-21-2018, 01:46 PM
What?? I just eluded to her getting off the hook because of her looks....

:-k

Male perp, police sting, no actual child victim involved.

He sure had all intent to.. No sympathy for this guy.. Glad they got him before he was able to harm a child.

We could also wait till he fucks 4 or 5 kids and then finally gets caught. Wouldnt want to slow his roll or anything..

Female perp, actual 8th grade male manipulated and repeated molested by a teacher.

Sorry, but that's fucked up.

Muddy
12-21-2018, 01:53 PM
We are different wavelengths today I think. It's ok though.. Im typing on a 4 inch phone screen and its too much trouble to try and explain better..

RBP
12-21-2018, 02:03 PM
We're always on different wavelengths on this issue. We've been doing this for 10 years. And every time I've tried to get you to view it as a parent, you've lost your shit as if I am attacking your family. That was never my intent, nor would it ever be. But you know what? That kid has a terribly upset mom who wonders what the future holds for her child who was molested by his teacher. I imagine that the court and the public making light of that child's trauma because the molester is attractive must make her want to puke.

Muddy
12-21-2018, 02:16 PM
You completely misinterpreted what I wrote.. Let me re-write what I was trying to convey before this escalates any further. The kid was a victim because not many 14 year old males would turn her down. (The "he wanted it" defense is stupid) She got off having the book thrown at her most likely because she is an atttactive female. The judge being the end of the line most likely felt she was attractive as well and did not take her molestation charges seriously as he did not throw the book at her.

Muddy
12-21-2018, 03:29 PM
Let me say this as well.. My neighbor has two boys that are 13 and 15 years old.. After seeing them grow up and seeing first hand their mentality.. If a teacher had sex with them I could surely see it fucking them up.. Bad. When we see posts like this with the attractive female perps in them we only comment like we do because when we look back at ourselves as 14 and 15 year olds whacking off ten times a day, a 27 year old hot teacher laying down and letting you bang her would seem like a god send at the time.. Obviously as we age we know different.. Im not saying a kid wouldnt enjoy it, Im saying the after effects have the potential to be life altering.

Goofy
12-21-2018, 04:35 PM
Let me say this as well.. My neighbor has two boys that are 13 and 15 years old.. After seeing them grow up and seeing first hand their mentality.. If a teacher had sex with them I could surely see it fucking them up.. Bad. When we see posts like this with the attractive female perps in them we only comment like we do because when we look back at ourselves as 14 and 15 year olds whacking off ten times a day, a 27 year old hot teacher laying down and letting you bang her would seem like a god send at the time.. Obviously as we age we know different.. Im not saying a kid wouldnt enjoy it, Im saying the after effects have the potential to be life altering.
10 times a day? Amateur numbers :hand:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-21-2018, 06:44 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/b2a4175d05992fa121eef9c151a81336/tenor.gif

lost in melb.
12-21-2018, 08:44 PM

It's easy to forget how immature we were. Not just lacking in experience, but literally underdeveloped, emotionally, ect

Hal-9000
12-25-2018, 11:52 PM
Jokes aside, I've had some sexually attractive teachers starting from when I was in grade six.

I waited longer than most of my friends to lose my virginity. I was 16.

And if a teacher would have approached me sexually before I turned 16, I absolutely would have lost my shit.

:lol: ok I'm imagining my reaction and there's some humor