PDA

View Full Version : Spanish teacher who ‘romped with THREE students’ arrested

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2018, 12:33 PM
By Charlotte Ikonen - The Daily Star

https://i.imgur.com/0XGFJo3.jpg

A SPANISH teacher has been arrested after allegedly romping with teenage students.

Aracely Sauceda, 24, was reported to authorities after her school became suspicious she was having inappropriate relationships with students.

She was arrested at the US-Mexico border on Wednesday after officials realised she had an outstanding warrant.

Ms Sauceda had turned herself in at the Burleson County jail in September on a charge of having a relationship with a student after school and county officials found evidence of a relationship with a 16-year-old boy.

She posted a $50,000 bond and was released the same day.

According to the Burleson County District Attorney's Office, following further investigations, officials added a second improper relationship with a student charge for Ms Sauceda on which she was never formally indicted, automatically issuing a warrant for her arrest.

US officers stopped the teacher from Texas as she was re-entering the states from Mexico on Wednesday.

A Caldwell ISD teacher overheard students talking about Ms Sauceda's relationship and reported what she overheard to district officials.

She resigned from her position as a Spanish teacher a day before the arrest.

"There could be as many as three students involved," the Caldwell ISD superintendent, Andrew Peters, said at the time.

Ms Sauceda will next appear in court on March 19.

A teacher from the same county was charged with having an inappropriate relationship with a 15-year-old student earlier this year.

Jamie Lynn Goforth, 37, turned herself in to the Burleson County Sheriff's Office in February after an investigation found she had a relationship with a male student starting in October.

Their cases comes as the US has been hit by a huge number of teachers sleeping with their pupils over the last year.

In the most extreme case, sick Alexandra Vera was jailed for 10 years after becoming pregnant from sleeping with a 13-year-old boy in her class.

And Christina Albini also seduced a 13-year-old lad in her class and was only caught out when his horrified mother found naked snaps of the depraved teacher on his phone.

RBP
03-13-2018, 03:01 PM
So ridiculous. "romp" "inappropriate relationship"

And why is the "most extreme case" a pregnancy? She's the only female child molester that's "sick"?

Muddy
03-13-2018, 03:15 PM
"romped" :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-13-2018, 03:23 PM
The story is from a British tabloid paper.

Hal-9000
03-13-2018, 04:11 PM
Big children's show for us here... Romper Room. I kid you not.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-13-2018, 05:49 PM
Romped makes it sounds so much more fun

Hal-9000
03-13-2018, 06:30 PM
When Miss Nancy looked into the Magic Mirror to see the kids at home, we used to sit there and hope she would address us.

I had an usual name for the time so she NEVER said mine :(

(this is from 1984, I watched a much older version with a different host)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1KAgrYUGA

PorkChopSandwiches
03-13-2018, 06:31 PM
She never said mine either, bitch

Hal-9000
03-13-2018, 06:33 PM
She never said mine either, bitch

That's cause there weren't Mexican/Turskish/Afghanistan kids in Canada back then

Hal-9000
03-13-2018, 06:56 PM
I made up a new nationality...Turskish :lol:

:doh:

RBP
03-13-2018, 07:12 PM
Better than making up genders.

deebakes
03-13-2018, 11:40 PM
where is the 'raped/fucked little kids' part of this story? :?