PDA

View Full Version : Katy Perry surprises 'Idol' contestant with kiss and he says he was 'uncomfortable'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2018, 10:52 AM
By Tyler McCarthy | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/TmjZxEg.jpg

Katy Perry may have thought she was being cute and fun when she planted a surprise first kiss on a young man auditioning for the reboot of “American Idol,” but the teen in question is now saying that he didn’t enjoy it one bit.

As previously reported, Perry caught flak on social media for being overly flirtatious with the male contestants on the revamped ABC series. The most notable of which was with Benjamin Glaze. Just 19 at the time of the taping, the cashier from Enid, Okla. hoped he’d get his big musical break on the show. Instead, he had a right of passage forced on him after explaining he was saving it for a special occasion.

“Would I have done it if she said, ‘Would you kiss me?’ No, I would have said no,” he told The New York Times. “I know a lot of guys would be like, ‘Heck yeah!’ But for me, I was raised in a conservative family and I was uncomfortable immediately. I wanted my first kiss to be special.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iQn-toQp6A

For those who missed it, Glaze entered the audition room where he mentioned that his job as a cashier allowed him to meet “cute girls.” Fellow judge Luke Bryan jokingly asked if he’d kissed a girl and liked it, a nod to Perry’s famous pop song.

“I have never been in a relationship and I can’t kiss a girl without being in a relationship” he said.

Perry ordered him to come over and give her a kiss on the cheek. He complied, but she asked for another. This time, she turned her head and planted a kiss right on his lips. From there, the stunned musician fell to the ground, had to gulp down a glass of water and give his audition. Unfortunately, the judges didn’t put him through to the next round.

https://i.imgur.com/p9gPcMb.jpg

While he was not on board with the kiss, Glaze says he does not feel he was sexually harassed and, after conferring with his friends, believes the kiss didn’t count as his first. However, at a time when people in show business are reconsidering their approach to interpersonal encounters in the wake of the “#MeToo” and “Time’s Up” movements, the moment is a bad look for Perry.

Muddy
03-15-2018, 10:53 AM
Loser..

RBP
03-15-2018, 12:12 PM
Loser..

yeah she is.

Goofy
03-15-2018, 12:16 PM
He should have mentioned that he'd never played with a big ol pair of titties either :)

RBP
03-15-2018, 12:22 PM
He should have mentioned that he'd never played with a big ol pair of titties either :)

:lol:

Muddy
03-15-2018, 01:16 PM
yeah she is.

God damn woman!! :shakefist:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2018, 01:19 PM
I'd refuse the kiss because she's sporting that lesbian haircut [-(

She needs to go back to this:

https://i.imgur.com/aBZB7wP.jpg

:tup:

Muddy
03-15-2018, 01:21 PM
Lance you would refuse that kiss like you would refuse a bag of McRib sandwiches...

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2018, 01:23 PM
I'd tell the bitch to step off until she grew her hair out and looked like a girl again :hand:

Muddy
03-15-2018, 01:40 PM
I'd tell the bitch to step off until she grew her hair out and looked like a girl again :hand:

I would throw her on the table and see if I could make her pussy contract around my tongue.. Providing she signed my waiver of release first..

RBP
03-15-2018, 01:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/8mLRzt9.gif

PorkChopSandwiches
03-15-2018, 04:08 PM
fag

Hal-9000
03-15-2018, 06:10 PM
that dude is gay and should sue her for trauma. If the roles were reversed...

Muddy
03-15-2018, 06:14 PM
I'll agree with that.. "If the roles were reversed".. Man what a shit storm we would be dealing with..

Hal-9000
03-15-2018, 06:26 PM
If women ever listen to men's complaints again ffs :lol:

deebakes
03-16-2018, 02:08 AM
this is a total what would happen if roles were reversed and a 30 something year old man tricked a 19 year old girl to kissing her? :x

god dammit rbp, what the fuck did you do to me? :(

Godfather
03-16-2018, 03:15 PM
I 100% agree there’s a huge hypocrisy here, and I’m glad to see Katy taking some shit...

... that being said, this whole thing proves men are turning into pussies too. This kid’s loud crybaby reaction to the press afterwards is a joke. Dude, you’re fine. We’ll never pull ourselves from the brink of this madness if we cry wolf just like the psycho far left feminists at every opportunity.

RBP
03-17-2018, 05:34 AM
I 100% agree there’s a huge hypocrisy here, and I’m glad to see Katy taking some shit...

... that being said, this whole thing proves men are turning into pussies too. This kid’s loud crybaby reaction to the press afterwards is a joke. Dude, you’re fine. We’ll never pull ourselves from the brink of this madness if we cry wolf just like the psycho far left feminists at every opportunity.

What's the alternative reality? Man up and you're toxic. Make the same complaints and you're a pussy. When the men have been put in this paradoxical box, what do you think would adjust the over-correction?

Is the right answer, "no, I wasn't offended. But this does illustrate how a simple human interaction can be turned into a firestorm, man or woman". I'd like to think such a pragmatic approach would work, but more likely, the man would be belittled into hiding. Believe me, I am trying to find a path back. I have yet to find one.

lost in melb.
03-17-2018, 06:13 AM
It'll always be a bit different. Women, due to their biology lean towards being more predisposed as victims of physical and sexual assault than perpetrators.

RBP
03-17-2018, 06:20 AM
It'll always be a bit different. Women, due to their biology lean towards being more predisposed as victims of physical and sexual assault than perpetrators.

That is what we are told, but the statistics don't support that.

Godfather
03-17-2018, 06:39 AM
What's the alternative reality? Man up and you're toxic. Make the same complaints and you're a pussy. When the men have been put in this paradoxical box, what do you think would adjust the over-correction?

Is the right answer, "no, I wasn't offended. But this does illustrate how a simple human interaction can be turned into a firestorm, man or woman". I'd like to think such a pragmatic approach would work, but more likely, the man would be belittled into hiding. Believe me, I am trying to find a path back. I have yet to find one.

You already said it better than me. We know what the right answer is. It would probably just fall on deaf ears, but it's still the right answer. Maybe all we can do is say 'an eye for an eye makes the world blind.' I for one won't fall into this trap.

Adam Carolla wrote in his book "In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks" a decade ago, and still says it now: In 50 years there will be two vastly types groups of men. Those who are lining up to have their dicks lopped off to prove they're feminists, and the ultra macho douche-bags who skydive with no parachutes to prove they're macho. The ability to just be 'normal' is dying. I've been drinking, not sure where to end this train of thought.

RBP
03-18-2018, 04:32 AM
You already said it better than me. We know what the right answer is. It would probably just fall on deaf ears, but it's still the right answer. Maybe all we can do is say 'an eye for an eye makes the world blind.' I for one won't fall into this trap.

Adam Carolla wrote in his book "In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks" a decade ago, and still says it now: In 50 years there will be two vastly types groups of men. Those who are lining up to have their dicks lopped off to prove they're feminists, and the ultra macho douche-bags who skydive with no parachutes to prove they're macho. The ability to just be 'normal' is dying. I've been drinking, not sure where to end this train of thought.

I have said before that it's completely flipped. Women have adopted all the male qualities that started off saying they despised. They are verbally aggressive, sexually aggressive and promiscuous (giving up the role as sexual arbiter), drive aggressively, career and financially dominant, solve problems with fists, and harshly blame others for their own bullshit. That is what they hated about men! So in effect, we have defined equality as the lowest common denominator of human behavior. That is now your "normality"; we are all assholes. Great work, ladies.

I have no idea who is going to steward the culture or maintain family traditions... the matriarchs always kept the fabric stitched together. But no more.