PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony Dreams in Jail of Having Another Baby

Teh One Who Knocks
07-07-2011, 11:58 AM
By Rennie Dyball - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/2CeiY.jpg

The idea came to Casey Anthony as she slept in jail.

"I had a dream not too long ago that I was pregnant," she wrote to another inmate. "It was like having Cays all over again."

The letter was released last year and takes on new meaning now that Casey's close to being set free: She was acquitted Tuesday on charges she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

"I've thought about adopting, which even sounds weird to me saying it, but there are so many children that deserve to be loved," Anthony wrote to inmate Robyn Adams at Florida's Orlando County Jail. "Let's make a deal? Let's get pregnant together?"

In the 250-plus handwritten pages, Anthony also wrote about her life behind bars and her hopes for freedom.

In one letter, she describes her desire to write, perhaps a "partial memoir … to settle many rumors and to share my insight about love, life and most important – God."

She also lists the simple pleasures of life on the outside, including manicures, pedicures, sunglasses and "underwear, that fits! Is that vain? Should I not look forward to these things?"

Anthony also hits on a question in those 2008 and 2009 musings that many are wondering now: How will she re-enter society and lead a normal life after her case garnered such extreme public attention?

"I could use a day at Target myself," she wrote to Adams. "Just to walk around the store, to be a part of society. I want to go grocery shopping."

"If you could change your name to any name, what would it be?" Anthony asked in another letter. "I've been thinking about that a lot lately."

Muddy
07-07-2011, 12:29 PM
She really looks like shit... Prison life has not been kind to her.

DemonGeminiX
07-07-2011, 12:32 PM
If she doesn't get time served today and she has to spend anytime in prison with the general population, I'll be surprised if she survives it.

Muddy
07-07-2011, 12:34 PM
If she doesn't get time served today and she has to spend anytime in prison with the general population, I'll be surprised if she survives it.

I don't think prisons as tough as they make out on the reality TV shows...

DemonGeminiX
07-07-2011, 12:36 PM
I don't think prisons as tough as they make out on the reality TV shows...

I don't watch reality tv, I just have family working in many different aspects of the law enforcement field.

Muddy
07-07-2011, 12:38 PM
I have family that pulled a couple of nice stints..

DemonGeminiX
07-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Seriously?

Muddy
07-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah..

DemonGeminiX
07-07-2011, 12:42 PM
I have a cousin that we were all sure was gonna end up in jail one day, but it turned out to be much much worse...

He became a lawyer.

:|

Teh One Who Knocks
07-07-2011, 12:43 PM
I have a cousin that we were all sure was gonna end up in jail one day, but it turned out to be much much worse...

He became a lawyer.

:villagers:

Muddy
07-07-2011, 12:44 PM

He became a lawyer.

Isn't it weird how things work out? :lol:

DemonGeminiX
07-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Isn't it weird how things work out? :lol:

It was weird because he's out running whatever scam on the street and a few years later he's talking about his law classes and cases in the public eye that's relevant to what he's learning.

All I can think of whenever I see him is that I used to know about twenty people that wanted to kick his ass for fucking them over and ripping them off.

Muddy
07-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Judge Belvin Perry has sentenced Casey Anthony to one year in jail to run consecutively for each of four counts of lying to police.
The judge said it will take about an hour of discussion with the defense to figure out how much of the two-plus-years she has already served will go toward the sentence. The court will also consider time off for good behavior. For now, she remains in jail but could be out within weeks, according to analysts.
The 25-year-old Orlando woman avoided the most serious charges when a jury acquitted her of first degree murder, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee.
Perry also said he would fine Anthony $1,000 for each count and he'll calculate the cost of the investigation into Caylee's disappearance and what amount of that Casey might have to pay.

DemonGeminiX
07-07-2011, 02:12 PM
So she's going back in for a few weeks... do you think Vegas has odds on her getting iced in prison?

:-k

Muddy
07-07-2011, 02:21 PM
She'll be in isolation...

KevinD
07-07-2011, 02:52 PM
So, she wants another baby...Hmm, put her and Octomom together, and both of their problems are solved...Brilliant!