PDA

View Full Version : Woman arrested for beheading boyfriend asks cops to ‘let me get my heads'

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2018, 11:08 AM
By Joshua Rhett Miller - The New York Post

https://i.imgur.com/vdPTIfF.jpg

A West Virginia woman was arrested for beheading her boyfriend before telling cops, “You have to take me back and let me get my heads,” as they drove her away from the bloody scene, authorities said.

A judge in Mercer County said further assessment is needed to evaluate the mental competency of Roena Cheryl Mills, who is charged with second-degree murder in the death of 29-year-old Bo Allen White, WVNS reported.

Mills, according to court documents obtained by the station, was found covered in blood while wearing a glove on her left hand when deputies responded on April 1 to a home on Eden Valley Road in Lerona.

Using a fake name, Mills, 41, told responding deputies she was cut and left bloodied after being thrown through a glass door. She then got combative with officers and was placed under arrest. Once inside a deputy’s cruiser, Mills reportedly said: “You have to take me back and let me get my heads.”

Later that day, cops were tipped off to the decapitated body of a man found on another block in town. A different, unidentified part of his body was also found where Mills was arrested, WVNS reports.

The killing, according to the criminal complaint, was a “decapitation homicide,” Mercer County Prosecuting Attorney George Sitler said.

“That’s how it appears,” Sitler told West Virginia MetroNews.

A court-ordered mental status evaluation will determine if Mills can face trial in White’s brutal death. The case will then be presented to a grand jury in June. If 12 of 16 grand jurors find probable cause in the alleged killing, Mills will be indicted either on a first- or second-degree murder charge, according to the prosecutor.

“Even though she’s only been initially charged with second-degree murder because there was some initial doubt about premeditation, [the] grand jury could certainly indict her for first-degree murder,” Sitler told the station.

Mills, of Rural Retreat, Virginia, remained in custody at the Southern Regional Jail in Raleigh on $210,000 cash-only bail as of Monday, jail records show.

While in custody at the jail, Mills — who was dating White, according to his father — had been talking about killing someone, employees told WVNS.

Deputies were called to the second home after its owners saw someone suspicious in their driveway, WVNews reports. A glove matching one that Mills was wearing at the time was found earlier at White’s home, according to the station.

lost in melb.
04-10-2018, 11:12 AM
I'm going to West Virginia :freakout:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Don't lose your head over it :hand:

lost in melb.
04-10-2018, 11:17 AM
:doh:

Goofy
04-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Psycho :nuts:

Muddy
04-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Looks like somebody busted her in the eye..

PorkChopSandwiches
04-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Thats where are the opioids are sent

deebakes
04-11-2018, 01:29 AM
:(