PDA

View Full Version : Man caught trying to have sex with blow-up doll at adult toy store

Teh One Who Knocks
07-07-2011, 12:41 PM
WJLA-TV News

http://i.imgur.com/FP7Ny.jpg

A Woodbridge man was caught and arrested in a bit of a compromising position early Tuesday morning.

Justin Dale Little Jim, 28, was charged with burglary, grand larceny and felony destruction of property after he was caught in the back room of an adult store "attempting sexual relations" with a blow-up doll, InsideNova.com reports.

“It’s sad because of our stuff is reasonably priced. Anyone can come in here and purchase it,” said Jerry Poe, the manager of MVC couples boutique.

Poe says the police dog took a bite out of little Jim when it found him.

InsideNova reports that police found the glass door of the MVP Late Night store in the 14500 block of Jefferson Davis Highway shattered at about 2:45 a.m. When they entered, police dogs led officers to a closet, where they found Little Jim and the doll.

Neighbors say Little Jim is an officer in the U.S. Army and a veterinarian at Fort Belvoir. Jay Loggins lives next door to Jim. He described the man as kind and polite, but said their neighborly dynamic would change now.

“Realistically speaking, I'll look at him a little differently and probably not invite him into the residence until this issue is resolved,” Loggins said.

Little Jim is being held without bond.

Muddy
07-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Can we please see a picture of the doll? This thing must've really been hot...!

DemonGeminiX
07-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Jeez, it's not a car dealership, dude. You can't take the shit for a test drive.

:-s

Muddy
07-07-2011, 12:59 PM
The sex shop in my town is fucked up because it's mostly college girls working there.. You have to have balls to ask them questions about which lube is best and have you tried any of the flavored lubes... :dance:

redred
07-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Jeez, it's not a car dealership, dude. You can't take the shit for a test drive.

:-s

[-( why not

KevinD
07-07-2011, 01:34 PM
The sex shop in my town is fucked up because it's mostly college girls working there.. You have to have balls to ask them questions about which lube is best and have you tried any of the flavored lubes... :dance:

If you can't ask a girl that works at a sex shop questions...how do you do on "normal" girls, hahaha. To me, that's a great place to ask questions. When I was a young lad, just starting to try and figure girls out, and what sex was really all about , I asked a lesbian friend. Been happy ever since. lol

Muddy
07-07-2011, 01:46 PM
If you can't ask a girl that works at a sex shop questions...how do you do on "normal" girls, hahaha. To me, that's a great place to ask questions. When I was a young lad, just starting to try and figure girls out, and what sex was really all about , I asked a lesbian friend. Been happy ever since. lol

They walk around in Lingerie in there a few days of the week as well... It's a little awkward... but hot..

KevinD
07-07-2011, 01:52 PM
See, that wouldn't bother me either, unless the girls working were friends of my oldest daughter. That would be a bit awkward, I admit, but, I am a D.O.M., so I def take a look, and laugh about it.

Muddy
07-07-2011, 01:54 PM
See, that wouldn't bother me either, unless the girls working were friends of my oldest daughter. That would be a bit awkward, I admit, but, I am a D.O.M., so I def take a look, and laugh about it.

Oh dude don't think I wont shop in there... :lol:

KevinD
07-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Not ragging on ya in any way, just BSing around. Typed words sometimes don't quite come out right, and tbh, I have enough problems verbally communicating, hahaha

People always think I'm a bit of an ass, and I really don't mean to be that way.

I was in a local hair salon yesterday evening, got a pretty good flat top, a great neck and back massage, and pretty sure the Malay girl giving me the massage asked me to take her to dinner ( I don't speak any Bahasa at all, and her english is not very good)...then I found out she was only 18 ( not that I would have anyway, as I'm happily married) Just had to chuckle about it and go on with my evening.

Muddy
07-07-2011, 02:03 PM
You have to be struggling (sexually) being away from your wife for that long.... I can't go much more than a week w/o female contact and I start to lose my mind... :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
07-07-2011, 02:03 PM

Drawn Over Mandrel? :confused:

KevinD
07-07-2011, 02:07 PM
Dirty Old Man...

Acid Trip
07-07-2011, 02:07 PM
"attempting sexual relations"

Just like with real women he still couldn't find the hole.

DemonGeminiX
07-07-2011, 02:10 PM

Are the friends of your oldest daughter really hot?

8-[

KevinD
07-07-2011, 02:10 PM
You have to be struggling (sexually) being away from your wife for that long.... I can't go much more than a week w/o female contact and I start to lose my mind... :lol:

It's a bit difficult, no doubt. There are times that I wish I was still younger and single so I could pick up all that is thrown at me ( not that I'm a player by any means) But, I do love ( and respect) my wife. I have no doubts of her, nor does she of me. It gets lonely at times, but, being a single child, I'm used to being alone. I actually took this job so that I could be out of the house more ( with my wife's agreement, hahah) It makes the times we are together even better, even if we do nothing but lay around reading, lol

KevinD
07-07-2011, 02:11 PM
Are the friends of your oldest daughter really hot?

8-[

Actually, some of them are...let me see if I can find a pic of me and one of them real quick...

DemonGeminiX
07-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Delay that post, I have to run...

KevinD
07-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Wasn't gonna put it up here anyway, hahah

Hal-9000
07-07-2011, 03:06 PM
maybe the doll consented? :-s

PorkChopSandwiches
07-07-2011, 04:14 PM
“It’s sad because of our stuff is reasonably priced. Anyone can come in here and purchase it,” said Jerry Poe, the manager of MVC couples boutique.

Best quote ever :dance:

Godfather
07-07-2011, 04:19 PM
maybe the doll consented? :-s

It probably did... you damn near need it in writing these days :x