PDA

View Full Version : Woman says she cut off boyfriend's penis with garden shears because he leaked sex tape, reports say

Teh One Who Knocks
04-24-2018, 10:39 AM
By Frank Miles | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/O3YRDtX.jpg

A woman from Argentina accused of cutting off her boyfriend’s penis with gardening scissors said she was provoked because he showed his friends their homemade sex tape, according to reports.

Brenda Barattini, 26, allegedly committed the revenge attack in the Nueva Cordoba area of the Argentine city of Cordoba last November, which left her 40-year-old boyfriend with 90 percent of his penis chopped off, and in life-threatening condition.

Barattini, who is serving imprisonment without bail ahead of her trial, told La Voz she suffered great psychological harm because of the leaked tape.

“I cut his penis but not completely: I injured him. It wasn’t complete: I injured him,” she said, according to a translation of her jail interview.

The man has been left depressed, one of his attorneys said, as he waits for future operations.

https://i.imgur.com/U1saJCg.jpg

Hospital employees were unable to reattach his penis, as Fox News previously reported.

The incident rings similar to the case of Lorena Bobbitt, a woman who, in 1993, cut off her husband’s penis while he was sleeping.

Bobbitt said she did it because she “snapped” after her husband allegedly raped her the previous night.

DemonGeminiX
04-24-2018, 11:08 AM
Hell hath no fury...

deebakes
04-24-2018, 11:38 PM
:(

PorkChopSandwiches
04-25-2018, 03:53 PM
:shock:

Muddy
04-25-2018, 05:50 PM
Wow...

Teh One Who Knocks
04-25-2018, 06:06 PM
That's a LOT of blood

The Monk
04-26-2018, 01:19 AM
He now needs an operation.... an "addadicktome".... :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-27-2019, 10:19 AM
By Louis Casiano | Fox News

An Argentine woman who used a pair of pruning shears to cut off her lover's genitals because she said he showed his friends their homemade sex tape has been sentenced to 13 years behind bars.

Brenda Barattini, 28, apologized in court for the November 2017 revenge attack on her 42-year-old boyfriend in Cordoba, the Buenos Aires Times reported.

A jury found her guilty of attempted aggravated homicide.

"I ask that justice be done. I have screwed up my life, I want to continue with my normal life," Barattini told the court before her sentencing.

The victim, identified only as “Sergio F,” said he and Barattini were having sex when she said she had a surprise for him.

She covered his eyes with a velvet mask and proceeded to cut off 90 percent of his penis.

"I felt like I was going to die, I didn't know she had cut me," he testified. "I couldn't see anything. I tried to get up, I pulled up my trousers and grabbed by mobile phone to call an ambulance. I wanted to leave and she started to insult me. She grabbed my t-shirt, my hair, she wouldn't let me leave."

Barattini, an architect, said her lover treated her like a "trophy" and ruined her life when he showed the sex tape to his friends.

"He violated my intimacy, my life and my career. It ruined everything," she said.

Barattini has been dubbed the Argentinean Lorena Bobbitt. Bobbitt, an American, infamously cut off her husband's penis in 1993 with a kitchen knife.