PDA

View Full Version : Nursery kicks out boy, 2, for scratching other kids and his family is livid

Teh One Who Knocks
04-30-2018, 12:37 PM
Adam Smith for Metro.co.uk

https://i.imgur.com/FFJjK3F.jpg

The family of a two-year-old boy is livid after the youngster was ‘expelled’ from nursery for scratching other children’s faces.

Danny McKenzie-Love’s family claim the toddler was kicked out of Panda Nursery in Hull, East Yorkshire.

The nursery confirmed Danny has been suspended for his behaviour, but stressed he was welcome to return when his behaviour improves.

Danny’s grandmother, Sharon Love, 58, said: ‘He has only just turned two and we took him for half-an-hour over the Easter holidays and within that half an hour he scratched a bairn.

‘After the Easter break, he went back again and scratched another little girl’s face so her mother took her out of the nursery altogether. The day after he scratched another little girl and they suspended him for a week.’

After a crunch meeting with the nursery this week, directors told Sharon and Danny’s mum Charley, 24, that they would not accept Danny back at the nursery due to the risk his behaviour posed to other children.

But Ms Love, who also has four great-grandchildren, believes Danny has not been given a fair chance and said the nursery was warned about his tendency to ‘go for’ other children.

https://i.imgur.com/kIOkW3I.jpg

Sharon said: ‘He doesn’t swear or throw things – he is a really good bairn but now and then he will go for another child.’

She added: ‘Sometimes in the street we have got to watch him with other children. We haven’t got to the bottom of it and we don’t know what the problem is yet.

‘He has got challenging behaviour but they haven’t given him a chance. They haven’t worked with him and I am so disgusted. He has only just turned two and is only a baby but they have pretty much expelled him.’

A spokesman for Panda Nursery, based at Marvell House in Cranbourne Street, said: ‘We take the safety and care of all the children in our nursery extremely seriously.

‘As a result of a number of incidents involving this child we were unfortunately left with no option but to suspend him until his behaviour improved, he has not been expelled and we said that once the behaviour issues had been addressed we would welcome him back to the nursery.

‘We explained that the risk of further incidents meant that we had to act formally to ensure we could continue to provide a safe and caring environment for all the children attending the nursery.’

DemonGeminiX
04-30-2018, 12:41 PM
Don't whine about the unfairness of it. Your kid's a little shit. Teach him that it's not OK to scratch or hit other people. Beat the kid senseless if he does it again. It worked on me and my siblings when we were kids, it'll work on your kid too.

PorkChopSandwiches
04-30-2018, 03:35 PM
Yeah, fuck this little shit, and his shitty family

Muddy
04-30-2018, 05:48 PM
Get yer fuckin scratchin ass kid outta here... Little brat..

Teh One Who Knocks
04-30-2018, 05:54 PM
And you know that if some kid retaliated and hurt their poor little angel, they would turn around and sue.

lost in melb.
05-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Um, family intervention with an educational and developmental psychologist. Hello...

Muddy
05-01-2018, 01:06 AM
That kids fucked up from his caregivers (family) bad decisions..

deebakes
05-01-2018, 01:33 AM
is it too late to abort? :?

lost in melb.
05-01-2018, 08:24 AM

:bwaha:

Pony
05-01-2018, 09:44 AM

We can always ask one of the time travelers popping up in the news lately to go back and abort Grandma. As a service to the rest of humanity.

Muddy
05-01-2018, 12:49 PM
We can always ask one of the time travelers popping up in the news lately to go back and abort Grandma. As a service to the rest of humanity.

The time travelers machine operates by inserting one alternate universe Hitler coin into it..

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Um, family intervention with an educational and developmental psychologist. Hello...

Nah, beat his little ass. and the family's too. It's cheaper.

lost in melb.
05-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Nah, beat his little ass. and the family's too. It's cheaper.

Yeah, but I don't get paid that way :slap:

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2018, 01:54 PM
:hand:

They're in the UK. They're not gonna go looking for your fictional country.

lost in melb.
05-01-2018, 01:57 PM

http://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/15/061012f0-bd0e-0131-8e02-2e525f243e56.gif

DemonGeminiX
05-01-2018, 02:00 PM
:lol:

Believe it or not, I remember that PSA.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-01-2018, 02:18 PM

:burn2:

Pony
05-01-2018, 10:45 PM
The time travelers machine operates by inserting one alternate universe Hitler coin into it..

I know where to get one! But.... how do I get back?

deebakes
05-02-2018, 01:30 AM
wait for it :lol: