PDA

View Full Version : Why DJ Khaled won’t perform oral sex on women

Teh One Who Knocks
05-05-2018, 12:16 PM
By Francesca Bacardi - Page Six

https://i.imgur.com/H92YaDx.jpg

DJ Khaled expects an awful lot because he’s the breadwinner.

“A woman should praise the man — the king,” the 42-year-old music producer said in a resurfaced “Breakfast Club” interview from 2015. “If you holding it down for your woman I feel like the woman should praise. And a man should praise the queen. But you know, my way of praising is called, ha-ha, ‘How was dinner?’, ‘You like the house you living in? You like all them clothes you getting? I’m taking care of your family, I’m taking care of my family…’ You know, I’m putting in the work.”

Khaled, who is engaged to Nicole Tuck, was then asked to clarify if he meant he wouldn’t perform oral sex on women.

“Nahhh. Never!” the Weight Watchers spokesman said, adding, “I don’t do that.”

He also said it’s not OK for women to refuse to perform oral sex on men.

“It’s different rules for men,” he said. “You gotta understand, we the king. There’s some things that y’all might not wanna do, but it got to get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.”

Warning: NSFW Language

RBP
05-05-2018, 12:54 PM
That's not culturally unusual, at least it didn't used to be. A black line worker in a plant I worked at in Missouri in the early 90's asked me if I ate pussy. I said "yes, don't you?" His reply was "Nah man, that shit's for fuckin, ain't for eatin".

DemonGeminiX
05-05-2018, 02:01 PM
Back when you could talk about junk like that without being picked up by an angry mob holding torches and burned at the stake.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-07-2018, 04:55 PM
:privilege:

Godfather
05-08-2018, 01:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/qGnDg1b.jpg

Godfather
05-08-2018, 01:19 AM
Back when you could talk about junk like that without being picked up by an angry mob holding torches and burned at the stake.

I think it's more of a case of 'it's not what you say, but how you say it.' Khaled blew it when he said "“It’s different rules for men [...] You gotta understand, we the king.,” :lol: Makes him sound like an asshole to me too.

I think I could probably get away with saying "Personally I don't enjoy giving oral, but like being with a partner who enjoys giving it" (which for the record is untrue).... Then again I've seen guys get attacked on Reddit for saying they don't like kissing a girl after she's given a blowjob... so I'm sure there are people who'd blow up at me for putting it more gently too.

RBP
05-08-2018, 03:43 AM
I think it's more of a case of 'it's not what you say, but how you say it.' Khaled blew it when he said "“It’s different rules for men [...] You gotta understand, we the king.,” :lol: Makes him sound like an asshole to me too.

I think I could probably get away with saying "Personally I don't enjoy giving oral, but like being with a partner who enjoys giving it" (which for the record is untrue).... Then again I've seen guys get attacked on Reddit for saying they don't like kissing a girl after she's given a blowjob... so I'm sure there are people who'd blow up at me for putting it more gently too.

I wouldn't kiss you after you've just given a blowjob either.

Godfather
05-08-2018, 03:50 AM
What if I chew minty bubble gum for an icy cool beej and fresh breath :-k

RBP
05-08-2018, 03:54 AM

You'd be blowing minty cum bubbles. Still a no.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-08-2018, 10:22 AM
By Jessica Sager - Page Six

https://i.imgur.com/H9F9D16.jpg

After an old interview in which DJ Khaled claimed he won’t perform oral sex on women went viral last week, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson proved that his own Sexiest Man Alive title was well-earned.

“As a man, I take great pride in mastering ALL performances,” Johnson, 46, tweeted Sunday. “This is probably a little TMI.. I will now quietly excuse myself from this fun thread.”

On Friday, a video clip from a 2015 “Breakfast Club” interview with Khaled, 42, resurfaced on social media.

“A woman should praise the man — the king,” he said in the clip. “If you holding it down for your woman I feel like the woman should praise. And a man should praise the queen. But you know, my way of praising is called, ha-ha, ‘How was dinner?’, ‘You like the house you living in? You like all them clothes you getting? I’m taking care of your family, I’m taking care of my family…’ You know, I’m putting in the work.”

He responded with a vehement series of “noes” when asked about performing oral sex on women, but said they must perform it on him.

“It’s different rules for men,” he attempted to explain. “You gotta understand, we the king. There’s some things that y’all might not wanna do, but it got to get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.”

Johnson wasn’t the only star to scoff at the producer’s seemingly sexist stance.

On Friday, bisexual actress Evan Rachel Wood tweeted that she “thoroughly enjoys pleasuring women” and urged Khaled to “grow up.”

lost in melb.
05-08-2018, 10:46 AM
I wouldn't kiss you after you've just given a blowjob either.

You'd be blowing minty cum bubbles. Still a no.

Need a camera man? :wank:

RBP
05-08-2018, 12:02 PM
:shock:

Muddy
05-08-2018, 01:57 PM
Perfectly acceptable thing for a non-white male to say... :hand:

Noilly Pratt
05-08-2018, 02:42 PM
What's the big deal? Have a shower beforehand (together, even...)

Muddy
05-08-2018, 02:46 PM
It's amazing to me that there is actually a woman out there that actually wants to suck on ol' fat bastards cousin's winky..

RBP
05-08-2018, 06:32 PM
It's amazing to me that there is actually a woman out there that actually wants to suck on ol' fat bastards cousin's winky..

Right, I can't imagine why either. Such a mystery.

http://i68.tinypic.com/20jqmgh.png

Muddy
05-08-2018, 07:27 PM
Right, I can't imagine why either. Such a mystery.

http://i68.tinypic.com/20jqmgh.png

I bet he eats pussy.. :hand:

deebakes
05-09-2018, 02:26 AM
:racist: