PDA

View Full Version : Police: Student stabs classmate with scissors after he pulls her dress up

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2018, 11:01 AM
10TV Web Staff

https://i.imgur.com/yPjCrss.jpg

MEMPHIS -- While a male student said he was "just playing" when he pulled at a female student's dress, the girl clearly took it seriously.

Fox 13 reports that, according to police, a male student tried to pull up a girl's dress inside of Central High School in Memphis, Tennessee. She then grabbed scissors and tried multiple times to stab the male student before connecting.

The male student told police that he was only playing and never exposed the victim, the police report said.

He was treated by a nurse at the school.

The male student was issued a juvenile summons for sexual battery. The female student was issued a juvenile summons for aggravated assault.

RBP
05-09-2018, 01:03 PM
I just hope the viral screechers stay away from this. Let the kids work it out.

Muddy
05-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Good for her!

RBP
05-09-2018, 01:40 PM
Good for her!

:huh:

DemonGeminiX
05-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Slapping him? OK. Punching him in the face? I'm OK with that too. Hell, I'm OK with her kicking him in the nuts. But stabbing him? That's a bit too far.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Boy: Let me peek up your dress *starts to barely lift up dress*

Girl: I'm gonna kill you motherfucker! :x *stabs with scissors*

https://i.imgur.com/VDvy8vN.jpg

Muddy
05-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Fuck that mother fucker.. Keep your hands to yourself..

Muddy
05-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Ok Ok.. stabbing is extreme.. Im just pissy this morning and really dont care about these two people so Im being extreme..

PorkChopSandwiches
05-09-2018, 03:46 PM
Fuck that, he deserves stabbed. Have some fucking respect.

DemonGeminiX
05-09-2018, 08:15 PM
Fuck that, he deserves stabbed. Have some fucking respect.

Uhhh... no. Again, slap him, punch him, kick him in the nuts. Perfectly fine... he earned it, he deserves it. But trying to stab him is going way too far. Two wrongs don't make a right and this girl jumped way over the line. If her life was in danger, or if he was trying to rape her... different story. But that is not what happened here. They were right to charge her, and I hope she's found guilty.