PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna Post-Chris Brown: "I Walked Around With a Very F--k-You Attitude"

Teh One Who Knocks
07-08-2011, 11:13 AM
by Bruna Nessif - E! Online

http://i.imgur.com/vYMaV.jpg

We love us some Rihanna. (Oh, you too?!)

In the upcoming August issue of Cosmopolitan U.K., the Barbadian beauty talks about what she looks for in a guy, her stand on love and how she dealt with her split from ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.

Here's what she said...

"I'm open to love. But guys should have to earn it. Because the minute they get it, they want something else," the singer explains.

"Men are like hunters: they like the chase. So you have to keep 'em guessing. Actually, I'm like that too. I get bored quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that's the best."

So that's what the secret is! Thanks, girl.

The fierce star also notes that constantly being in the spotlight can dampen the chances of finding a guy who can hang with her lifestyle.

"It can definitely be intimidating to guys to date someone in this industry," Rihanna says. "It's really hard to find a guy who doesn't care about that stuff. Right now, it's easier just having my career to focus on."

But at one point, love was her focus, and after breaking apart from Brown, Ri-Ri admits that it took a toll on her emotions.

"It was a very aggressive and defensive time, and that allowed me to start not giving a shit. I walked around with a very fuck-you attitude," she says.

"I've always been good at masking my emotions. For me, it's tougher to be vulnerable than to be tough."

Preach on, sista.

Joebob034
07-11-2011, 08:16 PM
she can start with me if that's her life motto now

Muddy
07-11-2011, 08:22 PM
I'll make her laugh when I pull my pants off... :sad:

Hal-9000
07-11-2011, 09:57 PM
I'd take a shot at hitting on a big name star like her....maybe she'd appreciate the courage it would take

if you crashed and burned, so what?...you tried a one in a million thing...at least you did try

Muddy
07-11-2011, 10:01 PM
I'd take a shot at hitting on a big name star like her....maybe she'd appreciate the courage it would take

if you crashed and burned, so what?...you tried a one in a million thing...at least you did try

And if you failed you could just always deck her... :dance: :lol:

Hal-9000
07-11-2011, 10:18 PM
And if you failed you could just always deck her... :dance: :lol: :shock: !!!

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing, she's been told twice already :dance:

:coat:

Muddy
07-11-2011, 10:22 PM
:lol:

Hal-9000
07-11-2011, 10:31 PM
*sings*

Single for life...that's the way it is for meeee babeeeeee
Now git in the kitchen an make me some food honeeee

:dance:

minz
07-11-2011, 10:33 PM
She has the right idea, you "men" just cant be trusted. :mrgreen:

Hal-9000
07-11-2011, 10:35 PM
she's making about 40 million/year......she can be the biggest bitch in the world :lol:

minz
07-11-2011, 10:37 PM
she's making about 40 million/year......she can be the biggest bitch in the world :lol:

Behind me you mean? :lol: I can be a bitch when I want to be. :mrgreen:

Hal-9000
07-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Behind me you mean? :lol: I can be a bitch when I want to be. :mrgreen:

I have no doubt with your expertise in that area :thumbsup: