PDA

View Full Version : Demon child on 8hour flight from hell

Pony
05-19-2018, 10:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv1aczlrMsk

Muddy
05-19-2018, 01:38 PM
Wow.. that child needs serious medical attention.

deebakes
05-19-2018, 02:01 PM
i would snap :(

Pony
05-19-2018, 02:50 PM
I'm just shocked that someone didn't try and put that kid in his place. I think he's old enough to understand "If you don't be quiet we will throw you out the window"

Muddy
05-19-2018, 04:27 PM
When they get to that level its not that simple.. You would have to kill him once he reached that level of angst to get him to relent.. And then with the cameras rolling the mother would be crucified.. You really need an M.D. to sedate the little shit..

Pony
05-19-2018, 07:03 PM
When they get to that level its not that simple.. You would have to kill him once he reached that level of angst to get him to relent.. And then with the cameras rolling the mother would be crucified.. You really need an M.D. to sedate the little shit..

I guess it depends if it's a condition like ADHD or just "free range" parenting. I'm under the impression the mother has no idea on how to control her child and is oblivious to the courtesy of others. Sometimes kids react strongly to a male figure with intimidating words.

My impression is if the mother would have smacked him the entire flight would have applauded her.

Hugh_Janus
05-20-2018, 07:24 AM
I know if that was me, I would have had a hiding :lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-20-2018, 08:05 AM
If my siblings or I would have even dared to pull one tenth of the shit that kid pulled, my parents would have killed us. My parents wouldn't hesitate to beat the living shit out of us, my Dad in front of everyone. My Mom would've dragged us to the urinal and tanned our asses there. That's not a medical or mental issue, that's shitty parenting. That kid needs discipline something fierce. There's something to be said for old school methods instead of this psychobabble bullshit that people push today... the old school methods worked.

Muddy
05-20-2018, 12:49 PM
The guy had made mention that there are some thoughts that continual exposure to electronic devices, ipads etc aere driving this adhd crazy kid revolution.

redred
05-20-2018, 01:43 PM
I wonder if someone knock the kid out cold the whole plane would turn a blind eye:lol:

I hope that was a medical condition not just a kid that hasn't heard the word no once in his entire life

deebakes
05-20-2018, 02:30 PM
i understand the points about getting out the belt for discipline (i got that when i was a kid) and i agree to an extent, especially when they are little. with my own kids now that they are not toddlers, the worst thing i can do to them is to say that i am really disappointed in their actions. that absolutely crushes my kids on the spot and they realize they fucked up. i am not sure they would remember a spank in the long run :2cents:

lost in melb.
05-20-2018, 02:36 PM
If my siblings or I would have even dared to pull one tenth of the shit that kid pulled, my parents would have killed us. My parents wouldn't hesitate to beat the living shit out of us, my Dad in front of everyone. My Mom would've dragged us to the urinal and tanned our asses there. That's not a medical or mental issue, that's shitty parenting. That kid needs discipline something fierce. There's something to be said for old school methods instead of this psychobabble bullshit that people push today... the old school methods worked.

You're probably right. It's not always as simple as 'beat the kid when it misbehaves', though.

Pony
05-20-2018, 02:37 PM
I wonder if someone knock the kid out cold the whole plane would turn a blind eye:lol:

Not the whole plane, I'm sure at least a dozen would say they witnessed him fall and bump his head.